*.·:·. ⛧ 014 ⛧ .·:·.*

"Ikrans"

"Ikrans"

yet another day of training with Jake.

he lead Y/n outside and they were training her form and aim with the bow and arrow.

Y/n stood in from of the same trunk that they have used in the past two months. she pulled back the string and Jake was immediately by her side, looking over her form, making sure she was doing it right.

he came up to her body and touched both of her arms while moving the one that was holding the bow slightly to the side.

Y/n looked over at him and smiled slightly. her heart started beating faster and she felt her body getting warmer and warmer. she felt his breath on her cheek as he checked her form. the Avatar stared at Jakes face and traced the lines on his face with her eyes.

Jake felt a burning gaze on the side of his face and looked down at Y/n. he saw her staring up at him and he immediately let go of her hands and backed away. he pointed his head towards the trunk while clicking his tongue, telling her to shoot.

Y/n smirked as she looked away. Jake crossed his arms over his chest while looking down at the ground, hiding his barely showable blush that appeared from

◦ ◦ ◦

Jake walked through the base of his home, looking for certain Avatar driver. when he spotted her next to Vuvi he clenched his fists and jaw while walking up to them even faster.

he had come to terms with his feelings about Y/n but he knew that they would just go away, it's just a small crush, as Grace used to say.