*.·:·. ⛧ 018 ⛧ .·:·.*

"empty"

"empty"

Y/n opened her eyes and looked around. "ma Y/n!" Jake was immediately by her side when he noticed her open her eyes.

the Avatar looked at Jake and sat up. he raised one of his hands to cup her cheek while the other grabbed her hand.

Y/n sent him a small smile before seeing Grace giving her an urgent look. "i have to talk to your dad." Y/n told Jake. "right now."

Jake looked a little confused but helped Y/n up while nodding his head.

he turned around, dragging Y/n down the stairs with him as Grace followed closely behind with Neytiri.

"ma sempul! ma sa'nok!" "father! mother!" Jake yelled as he ran down the stairs.

they finally got to where Eytukan and Mo'at stood. Y/n stood in front of them and nodded towards them. "ma Eytukan, lu oeru aylì'u frapor." "Eytukan, i have something to say to everyone."

"tìng mikyun." "listen." Grace spoke up calmly from Y/n's side.

Eytukan and Mo'at shared a look until Mo'at nodded her head. "pivlltxe, ma Y/n L/n." "speak, Y/n L/n." Eytukan ordered.

"eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng." "a great evil is upon us." Y/n rushed out. "sawtute zera'u..." "the Sky People are coming..." she paused for a second and gulped a little. "fte fol Kelutralti, skiva'a." "to destroy Hometree."