|PART 2: PROPOSAL FOR JUNGKOOK|

M/N is not like other omegas, he is strong and not pretty like other omegas and he doesn't like to marry but to work for his family and take care of his family no matter what

He starts the bike and drives straight to the coffee shop, he opened the door and saw his friend Arsen. he smiles and takes out his purse and gives the money for the delivery of coffee, "Here!" He said while getting inside the shop.

He turned around and saw his brother and his friends coming to the cafe, he got happy and looked at Arsen, "I will take their order!" he said as he take the book and goes near them.

"Jerin hyung!" He called as he turned around, Everyone looks at Jerin, "Do you have younger brother Jerin?! You haven't told us about him!" One of his friends asked as M/N looks at Jerin.

"No No, he is my neighbour!" Jerin said as M/N looks at him shocked, "Haha, yes! He is right!" M/N said in a cracked tone. "Your orders please!" His eyes get sad but he tries to hold his tears.

They ordered as M/N nodded and gives it to Arsen, "Give them their orders!" M/N said as he went out of the cafe, he goes straight to Arsen's room which is in the cafe. He sits on the bed and wipes his tears.

He is not that sensitive but he loves his brother very much and when he said that it hurts him.

A few minutes later, he went to the cafe, he looks around and didn't see his brother there, he sighed and goes near Arsen

A few minutes later, he went to the cafe, he looks around and didn't see his brother there, he sighed and goes near Arsen. "Why did you leave here all of a sudden?!" he asked M/N nodded his head no.

"Nothing Arsen!" M/N sits on the chair and scrolls his phone. "I will go home early today!" M/N said while scrolling his phone, "Why?!" Arsen asked, "I am going out with my family!" He replied and gets up.

"It's your turn to take order!" M/N said as he went to the cashier's seat. "$1!" M/N said to the customer and take the money. Arsen sighed and goes near the customer.

Time skip in the evening, M/N takes his bike key and helmet. He went out of the coffee shop while wearing the helmet and Jungkook opened the coffee shop. "one cold coffee please!" He said as he went near a seat and sit there.

"Arsen! My phone is there!" M/N get inside the coffee shop and looks around, he turned around as his helmet and Jungkook's head hit each other. "Ow!" Jungkook hissed in pain as M/N removed his helmet.

"Ayyo! Are you alright Sir?!" M/N asked in a worried tone as Jungkook at him, "It's okay!" He said as He went near the counter and take his coffee. M/N were looking at Jungkook to check if he is okay or not.

"Here is your phone! Your mom is calling!" Arsen said while coming out from the counter. "Thanks, bro!" He said while hitting Arsen's shoulder. M/N went out of the Coffee shop and attend the call.

"Hello, mom!" Jungkook answered his call while taking a sip from the coffee. "OMG! Really!!" M/N said in an excited tone while jumping a little. "Oh, Really mom!! Is it for me?!" Jungkook asked as the other side of the phone just said yes.

M/N goes straight to his house after cutting the call, his mind was fully happy with the news, his brother is getting married, and a new proposal comes for him. He knocked on the house and his brother opened the door.

He looks at his brother's face, his face was looking gloomy and dull. "Why your face is like this?!" M/N asked as Jerin sighed, "I don't want to get married!" Jerin groans as he chuckles. "Mom said the proposal comes from a rich and nice family!" M/N said while sitting on the chair.

His mom comes to the living room with a glass of water, "Here M/N! Water" He takes the glass from her and drinks it. "Mom! I don't want to get married and I won't get married!" Jerin said in a stubborn tone.

M/N looks at his mom, "Shh! I will tell him!" M/N gets up. "Come hyung! Let's go out! Don't you want a new shoe?! Come let's go and buy it" M/N said as he take out his purse. Jerin nodded and gets up.

Jungkook gets inside the house and his Brother-in-law Jung Hoseok comes and put his hands on his shoulder, "Oh My brother-in-law is here as soon as he heard the news!" He teases him as Jungkook laughed.

"Stop teasing him!" Taehyung, his brother comes to the living room. "Come Jungkook-ah! Everyone is inside!" Taehyung said as he get inside the house, "Where are Sora and Rai?! Jungkook asked his Nephew and niece who are twins.

"Sleeping! Taehyung made them sleep!" Jhope said as they both went to the drawing room. He saw everyone sitting on the couch waiting for him. He saw the photos in his mom's hand.

"Here Jungkook!" His mom gives him the photo and when he saw the photo his heart skipped a little, A handsome omega was in the photo and it was none other than Jerin.

[Vhope are coupled in this chapter, Taehyung is Omega and Jhope is Alpha]