|PART 6: WEDDING ARRANGEMENTS|

"No No, We need a white colour theme!" M/N was busy with calls, his brother's wedding is at next week

"No No, We need a white colour theme!" M/N was busy with calls, his brother's wedding is at next week. He cuts the call and goes to mom, "Mom, we need to buy his wedding suit and our clothes from the tailor shop day after tomorrow! Don't forget" He said as she nodded.

He looks around and saw Jerin sitting on the couch while hugging himself, "Why my brother is not happy?! His wedding is already near" He said while sitting beside his brother.

"Don't talk to me M/N! I am not in the mood to talk" He said as he gets up. "haha my brother is in bad mood then I will make it good" He said as he starts tickling Jerin, he gets annoyed and removed M/N's hand harshly.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE M/N?! I AM NOW WISHING THAT YOU WERE DEAD IN THAT FVCKING ACCIDENT!!" Jerin shouted as he goes straight to his room. M/N looks at him shocked.

He turned around as his mom goes near him, "What happened?!" She asked in a panic tone as M/N forced a smile at her, "Nothing mom! H-He is just not in the mood to be happy!" M/N said as he goes out of the house.

He takes his bike and goes to the near park. He sits on the bench there and sighed. He wipes his tears and try to calm down, he suddenly felt someone sitting next to him.

He turned around and saw Jungkook sitting near him, M/N moves a little away from him and looks at the kids there playing. "Hoy, I know we are enemies not on good terms but I saw you crying! What happened?!" Jungkook asked as M/N looks at him.

"None of your business Mister!" He said as he take his phone and starts scrolling through it. His mind was full of his brother's words. The tears again start flowing making Jungkook little gasp.

He handed a handkerchief to him as M/N takes it from him. he wipes his tears and looks at Jungkook, "Can't you just leave me alone! I need some time alone" M/N said as he grinned his tears.

Jungkook nodded and gets up, "You are rude M/N!" Jungkook said while going near his car.

|AT JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE|

"Maya, did you call Parisa?!" Hajun asked as she nodded, "When you call her again, ask him to go to the tailor for taking Jungkook's wedding suit from the tailor shop!" Hajun said as Maya nodded.

"Did you call the event manager?!" Seo-ah said while going near her husband, He nodded. "They will come this weekend evening!" Hajun said to his wife as she nodded in relief.

Jungkook gets inside the house and sees his family discussing his marriage. "Why are you guys discussing my marriage without the groom?!" Jungkook said while sitting near his sister-in-law Maya.

"We were talking about the honeymoon!" Hoseok said while winking at Jungkook, Jungkook chuckles and nodded. "Did you guys discuss then?!" He asked as Maya looks at him, "What about Bali?!" She asked as Taehyung nodded no.

"Everyone is going there nowadays!" He said as Maya nodded. "let's go to Dubai! " Parisa said as Jungkook looks at her.

"Most people don't visit there after marriage! Parisa said as everyone nodded in agreement.

"I will book the flight ticket for you too!" Hajun said as Jungkook hugs him, "You are the best dad in the world!" Jungkook chuckles as Hajun laughed, "I am doing it for my son-in-law, not for you!" He laughed as Hoseok give a high-five to his father-in-law.

|AT M/N'S HOUSE|

M/N get inside the house as he saw mom scolding Jerin, "Mom, mom!" M/N run near her and hugs her from behind. "Why are you scolding him?!" M/N asked as She looks at him.

"he did earlier was the wrong M/N! You are spoiling your older brother and all he does to you is hurting you!" She said while her tears flowing. M/N wipes her tears.

"You go to room!" He said to Jerin as he went to the room, "Mom! Mom, listen to me" He kissed her cheeks softly, "He is a little sensitive right? We all know that! She can argue with me only right I am his sibling right? Let him argue with me, I am happy with it" M/N winked at his mom.

She sighed and hugs her son tightly, "I think I did a good deed in my past life to get a son like you!" She kisses his forehead softly and hugs him tightly.