|PART 7: WEDDING DAY|

M/N and Thanvi were talking to the priest while Jerin was getting ready, He was tensed

M/N and Thanvi were talking to the priest while Jerin was getting ready, He was tensed. He called his boyfriend Jae. "Please Attend Jae!" Jerin mumbled himself and suddenly he felt a hand tapping on his shoulders, he gasped.

|AT JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE|

Jungkook was looking at himself in the mirror while putting on the coat, he turned around and saw his brother-in-law Hoseok standing near the door leaning on the door. "What Hyung?!" Jungkook chuckles as Hoseok sighs.

"I still remember my 18 years old brother-in-law standing beside Taehyung at my wedding!" Hoseok sighed dramatically as Jungkook threw the powder thin on his, Hoseok caught it and smirked at him.

"Stop being Dramatic hyung! I am wondering how my Taehyung hyung fell in love with you!" He said while putting some foundation on his face, "Give me, and I will help you!" He said while taking the brush from him.

"I am handsome and good in bed Jungkook!" He said as he felt a slap on his shoulder, he turned around and saw Taehyung standing behind him, his face was red and he can feel the anger in him. "What are you saying to him, Hoseok?" He asked.

"Just some information about me and our relationship!" Hoseok said while chuckling, "Stop! You both go out! I can get ready alone" Jungkook told while taking the foundation brush from his brother-in-law.

Jungkook's mom comes inside his room and looks at him. She stands in front of him and takes the flower pin, she pinned on his coat. "My baby is getting married today! You have grown so fast" She said while helping him with his tie.

"Mom!" He chuckles and wiped her tears. "Our maknae is also getting married!" Hajun said while getting inside the room, "You made my beautiful wife cry, Jungkook!" He said as he wipes her tears, She slapped her husband's chest playfully.

"Come downstairs! Let's go! Are you excited to meet your handsome groom Jungkook?!" Hajun asked as Jungkook laughed, "Yes" he replied and ran out of the room due to his shyness.

Jerin turned around and gasped to see his boyfriend standing behind him, "Oh I got scared Jae!" He stands up and hugs his boyfriend tightly. "I told you right! I will come!" He hugs him back and pats his hair and kisses his forehead.

"Change your suit and wear casual clothes, Let's go from here!" Jae said. Jerin nodded and goes to the changing room,  Jae sits on the chair waits for Jerin, they had both been dating for a long time, since high school.

Jae's family are rich, but his parents didn't accept their relationship when they get to know that Jerin is from a middle-class family. But They both love each other very much. Jerin comes out from the changing room and looks at Jae.

"Where are we going?!" Jerin asked as Jae goes near him, "We are going now to my friend's house! I will find a house as soon as possible" Jae said.

"M/N, Go and check if he gets ready or not!" Thanvi said to M/N as he went to the dressing room. "Hyung!! Open the door" He knocked but didn't hear any response. "Hyung! It's me M/N! Open the door" He knocked again.

M/N tried to open the door but it is not locked, the door opened and looks around, but he didn't see Jerin there. He looks for him everywhere in the room. He called his mom, "M-Mom hyung is not here!" he said in a panicked tone.

He cuts the call and tried to call him, he tried many times but he didn't attend the call. He goes near him and told her everything. She gets panic and sits on the chair and looks at M/N.

"Call him again! He is here!" Thanvi said to calm herself. "Mom, sit here! I will check for him everywhere here" M/N said as he starts searching for him everywhere in the hotel room.