|PART 3: JERIN'S HATE FOR M/N|

M/N, Jerin and his mom is Indian but settled in S

M/N, Jerin and his mom is Indian but settled in S.Korea, when their dad left them M/N's mom moves to  S.Korea with her friend's help.

Jerin doesn't like M/N that much, M/N is not pretty or handsome. He always talks like Alphas and like that, M/N's mom always talks about M/N and praises him always. M/N starts working when he turned 15 years old but Jerin doesn't like to work.

Jerin have a lot of Rich friends that always show off their money, "M/N! I like this shoe but it is kinda expensive" Jerin said while putting the shoe back.

"Hyung! Take that, it's okay if you like it let's buy it!" M/N said while giving the shoes to the staff. "7,928 won" [600 inr] M/N nodded and goes to the cashier. "Need anything else hyung?!" He asked as Jerin nodded his head no.

"I will come now! You stay here!" M/N said while taking out the bike key, he went out and goes near his bike, he sit on it and looks back. Suddenly a car hits his bike accidentally, He turned around shocked.

"Ahhh! WTF" M/N looks at the car and his bike, the backlight got broken, He goes near the car and knocked on the window, "Hello! Come out!" M/N said as the Window opened

"Ahhh! WTF" M/N looks at the car and his bike, the backlight got broken, He goes near the car and knocked on the window, "Hello! Come out!" M/N said as the Window opened. It was Jungkook inside the car [Obviously😅] "OH My!" Jungkook mumbled.

Jungkook comes out from the car and looks at him, "Hello Mister! Look what you have done?! Look at the light" M/N pointed at his bike, and he runs through his messy long hair

Jungkook comes out from the car and looks at him, "Hello Mister! Look what you have done?! Look at the light" M/N pointed at his bike, and he runs through his messy long hair. "Uhm, I am sorry! What you want like money, how much?!" He takes out his purse.

"Hoy hey, haha I don't want your money! I know that rich Alphas are always Bastards!" M/N scoffs and laughed. Jungkook looks around, Everyone was looking at them. "What you want then?!" Jungkook grinned his teeth.

"I am forgiving you now! Leave!" M/N rolled his eyes and turned around near his bike, he kneels on the floor and take out the light from it. Jungkook goes near M/N and gives some money. "Fix it with it!" Jungkook sighed and get inside the car and drive off.

"Such a rich jerk! Showing off his money!" He gets up and called his brother, "Come out Hyung!" he cuts the call and waits for his brother to come, he looks at his brother and sits on the bike.

Jungkook park his car in front of his house and gets out of the car, he opened the door and goes straight to his room, "Hoy hey, haha I don't want your money! I know that rich Alphas are always Bastards!" His mind was full of the words said by M/N.

Jungkook groans and sits on the bed, he runs his fingers through his hair and removes his coat. "How dare he can say that?! Didn't I just say sorry to him in nice behaviour! Ok, I admit it it's my fault but how can he?!"

He groans and looks at the door and sees the twins, "Kookie-ah!!" The twins screamed while running near him, "Oh my Sora and Rai!" He hugs both of them and kisses their cheeks and forehead.

"Did you miss your uncle?!" Jungkook chuckles as They both nodded. "Sora! Rai! Come here!" Hoseok said while coming to Jungkook's room. "Both of them didn't take bath!" Hoseok said while carrying Rai.

"Come downstairs with Sora, Kook!" Hoseok said to his Brother-in-law while going out of the room, "let's go and take a bath Sora!" Sora nodded cutely making Jungkook chuckles.

He went downstairs and give Sora to Taehyung. He sit near his mom and lay on her lap, "Huh! Jungkook-ah your appa is here! Just say at least hi dude!" Jeon Hajun, his dad said while Jungkook chuckles and hugs him.

"Look like my son only loves Seo-ah!" Hajun said while sighing. "Dad! I love you both equally" Jungkook as everyone chuckles. "It's so hard to be the Youngest son, right Jungkook?!" Parisa chuckles as Jungkook pouts.

"Eeh stop Jungkook!" Taehyung looks at him with a disgusted face as Jungkook laughed while hitting his shoulder playfully.