|PART 4: GOING TO HIS HOUSE|

"Jungkook! You need to come back home early! We are going to meet your omega at his house!" Seo-ah said while coming downstairs, Jungkook looks at him and nodded

"Jungkook! You need to come back home early! We are going to meet your omega at his house!" Seo-ah said while coming downstairs, Jungkook looks at him and nodded. "Sure mom!" Jungkook while tying his tie.

"Come! I will do it for you!" Seo-ah said while chuckling, "Mom! Don't laugh!" Jungkook whined like a kid as Seo-ah holds her laugh and nodded. "When are you going to learn this?!" She asked as Jungkook chuckles.

"I have my mom right? As long as you are here I won't!" Jungkook hugged his mom tightly as she nodded, "After your marriage, I won't do it for you! Your husband will do it for you!" She said while putting his tie straight.

"Bye mom then! I am leaving!" He kissed her forehead softly and walks out of the house.

|AT M/N'S HOUSE|

"Mom! I don't want M/N to be here when they come!" Jerin said while looking at his mom, "W-what?!" She looks at him as Jerin rolled his eyes. M/N looks at his Jerin hyung and sighed, he forced a smile even if it hurt him.

"Fine! Fine! I will go to the cafe when they come! my hyung's happiness is mine!" M/N hugs him, brother. "How is that even possible M/N!? Look you are his brother! You have a relationship with him!" She said as M/N just smiles at her.

"Mom! It's okay! It makes him happy right!" M/N said while sitting on the couch, "They will come in the evening, right? I will leave for the cafe in the evening then!" M/N said while taking his phone.

Jerin nodded and goes to his room. M/N's mom Thanvi looks at her and sighed, "My baby is sacrificing everything for his family! Why?!" Her eyes get wet, and M/N chuckles and wipes her tears.

 "Mom! You and hyung are all I have as my family! If I didn't sacrifice for you then for who?!" He hugs her tightly and kisses her cheeks softly, "Let them know about me when he told them! Maybe he is uncomfortable telling about me!" He sighed.

"Tell me the lists that we have to buy when they come!" M/N changed the subject as Thanvi just looks at him, she wiped her tears and nodded. "I will write it for you!" Thanvi said while taking the paper and pen from the table

"We need milk, sugar! snacks like biscuits or cupcakes! and we need fruits also!" Thanvi tore the paper and gives it to M/N. "I will go and buy it!" He gets up and takes his helmet.

"Drive carefully! Understand?!" Thanvi said as M/N nodded. "Yes, mom!" He goes out of the house and goes near his bike. M/N takes his bike and goes to the near supermarket.

Jerin was sitting on the bed nervous, He is trying to call someone, "H-Hello! J-Jae" Jerin were about to cry, "I don't want to marry him! You know I only love you! I want to be with you!" Jerin said through his phone to his boyfriend.

"I know Jerin, Just see them! Nothing gonna happen!" Jae said through the phone as Jerin sighed, "We will get married and I will only marry you!" Jae said in a deep tone as Jerin can feel how genuine it is.

Jerin cuts the call and goes downstairs, he saw his mom sitting on the couch, "Jerin, come here!" She called her older son as Jerin sit beside her. "What mom?!" Jerin looks at her.

"Why you don't him to be here when they come?!" Thanvi asked as Jerin looks at his mom, "Mom look Our M/N don't know how to talk to rich people, you know mom he always talks freely, Jerin sighed and looks at Thanvi.

"What if my marriage was cut off because of him?! What if my future husband's family didn't like them"! Jerin said as Thanvi just looks at him, "It's just, he talk like that only to us Jerin! He knows manners more than you!!"  Thanvi said while wiping her tears.

"Mom! here are your things!" M/N gets inside the house while smiling, "Were you crying, mom?!" M/N asked while walking near her, "No No! It's just dust!" She said as M/N nodded and place the bag on the table.

|TIME SKIP|

Jungkook was waiting for his family to come downstairs, "Papa, It's me or they are going to see the omega?! They are taking the time!" Jungkook groans and looks at the stairs. "Look, Jungkook-ah we have children to get ready also!" Hoseok said while coming downstairs with Rai and Sora.

Taehyung comes downstairs, "He will understand when he marries and has children, Hoseok!" He said while carrying Sora from Hoseok's hand. Hoseok nodded, "You are going to be in a trap soon buddy!" Hoseok chuckles as Taehyung slaps his hand.

"Ah Stop laughing, you are going wake Sora up!" Taehyung slaps his shoulder again, Hoseok nodded and tried to hold his laugh

"Ah Stop laughing, you are going wake Sora up!" Taehyung slaps his shoulder again, Hoseok nodded and tried to hold his laugh. He saw his mom and sister coming downstairs, "Maya, come fast!" Parisa yelled as Taehyung groans.

"You all  are going to wake my daughter!" Taehyung patted Sora's back to make her sleep again. "Papa! Dow't wake Soha up!" Rai said while putting a finger on Hoseok's mouth. Hoseok nodded and looks at Taehyung, 'I will be silent since my son told me!"

Jungkook looks at his mom and sighed, "Fast mom!" He goes near her and helps her to come downstairs. "He is in a hurry to meet his future husband!" Parisa said while coming downstairs with her daughter Mira.

"Come Seo-ah! We will be late, they probably waiting for us!" Hajun said as he take Seo-ah, his wife's hand. "My wifey looks so beautiful today!" He said as Seo-ah blushed.

"Oh, Mom is blushing! haha!" Parisa chuckles and everyone laughed, their laugh makes Sora wake up and she starts crying.