Moving

Antonios Pov'

"Do Not look at my ass I can feel your eyes on my back" she warns.

too late already was.

I open her door "wasn't planning on doing that" I say as she gets in "and I can do this myself" she says trying to close the door as I grip it harder chuckling "so can I" I say closing her door walking over to my side starting my car "you shouldn't be mean I'm your husband now" I tell her as she laughs looking out her window.

-

Once we make it to the private jet I get out walking to her side of the car opening the door for her "I can do this myself" she groans out irritated I ignore her walking to the jet "Rude ignoring your wife don't you think" She yells out. "what I had nothing to reply to your comment" I say letting her walk first inside the jet.

"you just wanted to kiss me" I mutter loud enough for her to hear "fuck off" she mutters back sitting down as I sit next to her.

she groans "how long is it until California" "13 hours" I says.

I get to deal with this pretty little thing for 13 hours.

fun.

"okay great I have to spend 13 hours with you" she mumbles "perfect right" I say back as she rolls her eyes

"we can get to know each other" I suggest "fine i guess ill go first i have an older brother and older sister they both are married and have kids both boys and they call me Cass or Casper" she says quickly "cute well I have one sibling it's mostly always been me and my dad and my brother there's nothing really important I need to tell you" I say.

"When's your birthday" she blurts covering her mouth after I chuckle "January 1st" I tell her "new years" she says as i shrug "when is yours" I ask her "January 19th" she says I nod looking emails.

"im bored" she mumbles i just look at her "sleep then" i say back as she groans getting comfortable.

Im glad I got to choose the girl I wanted to fall in love with because fuck she is gorgeous her smile, her dimples. Her attitude she's literally perfect I want her to want me.

I hear soft snoring from her. I look up from my phone.

I put my phone in pocket picking her up in bridal style taking her to the bedroom.

-

Cassandra has been sleep for a good 2 hours while ive been working. We still have awhile until we are in California. 

her nephews calling Casper is cute.

There's really nothing to do beside.. nothing

That girl is beautiful I cant get over her dimples if we ever have kids they better have dimples-

"Did you bring me in that room" she asks "no you just started randomly walking in there I thought you were awake" I say "don't lie" "I'm being serious" we argue she sighs sitting down in her seat again "what the fuck" she mutters going on her phone ignoring me.

AN:

HEYYYYYYYYYY YALLLSS THIS CHAPTER IS SOOO SHORTT like fr so short but FOLLOW MY SOCIALSS LOVE YALLLSSS

Word Count:541

BREEEEEEE<333