The dinner

THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN RAPE AND ABUSE READ AUTHORS NOTE.

hey babes so I know this topic is very disturbing to people and it's so fucking wrong I want to say that if this is happening to someone or you please ask for help and get help I wish this wasn't something that happens way to fucking much and it's so fucked up to see people make fun of something like this also read this chapter at your own risk this and the next chapter is about this so please be safe it's a cruel world we live in.

Antonios pov

"We don't have to I am the leader" I explain "it doesn't matter this always happens and we aren't going to mess it up" me and my father argue I sigh getting up leaving his office.

"Antonio" "what" I mutter looking at some random girl "I can blow of your steam" I shake my head "why" she asks "I am married fuck off" I say walking out the building.

once I made it home, I walk up to Cassandras room "holy fuck my life is miserable" she says as someone agrees with her.

I knock on the door she opens with her phone in her hands.

I lean on the door frame "we have to go to a dinner gathering thing because we are... newlywed so come with me to pick you out a wedding ring" I say as she sighs looking down at her friend "she can stay on the phone" I chuckle.

The girl smiles while Cassandra grabs her jacket walking behind me.

we walk to the car I open the door for her closing it as soon as she's inside.

She hasn't said anything about me opening the door for her thank God.

--

"hm" she hums while I stare at her while she looks between two rings.

"I think you should get that one" the jeweler says "why so" Cass asks as they explain.

"ok ill get this one" she says as he takes the box putting it in a plastic bag "that will be 1,500" He says as I pay of the ring she glares at me as I smile grabbing the bag.

The ring

"Great the mall is right there we are getting you a dress" "why can I find something in the closet" she asks "because I said we are finding you a dress in the damn mall" I mutter walking inside the mall

"get whatever you want" I say as she looks at me looking for consent I nod while she walks straight to a store.

I didn't know how much I would love and hate this.

I love seeing her try on clothes but I hate waiting and sitting here like a fucking idiot.

"ready" I hum she comes out wearing a white dress with cheer sleeves.

she spins as I nod "yes? no? maybe" she says quickly "I like it but it's up to you Belleza" I say "stop calling me that I don't know what it means" she mumbles as I chuckle.