Scratches

Cassandra's pov

It's been a couple days since we left the Bahamas meaning our honeymoon is over.

"I can tell ever since the first day in the Bahamas you guys have been way closer than before" Chloé explains.

I smile "makes sense we kind of had sex that whole time" I mumble "WHAT" she screams putting down her glass sitting next to me.

"Tell me tell me now" she says "yeah tell her now" Mason says "what do you mean there's nothing for you to know" I chuckle "was it good" "of course" I say as Mason looks at us confused.

Antonio comes into the kitchen kissing my shoulder then my neck walking fully in the kitchen "that good Cassandra" Chloé whispers loudly as I cover my face.

"That's crazy because I must be that good too" Mason say taking off his shirt showing his scratches on his back much like Antonios.

I laugh looking at Chloe she smiles Mason puts his shirt back on handing Antonio a cup of something.

"We are winning," she whispers, giggling. "That was cute," Antonio tells me, kissing me, making me taste the strong liquor he had just drank "really liquor at 11am." I say he just smiles, kissing my cheek.

"Why do you always kiss my cheek" I say smiling "your dimples" he says kissing my cheek again pulling away looking at my lips.
__

It's later in the day we ate dinner with Chloe and Mason.

Antonio basically made me spend his fucking money.

"I want to learn something in Spanish" I say leaning on his thighs he brings my hands up to his shoulders.

"What do you want to learn" he asks "anything" "Eres la mujer más bella e importante de este mundo" he says I laugh "that's too hard easier" he rolls his eyes "te amo" he says I say it in my first go.

"Good girl now teach me something" "ti amo di più" I say "no you don't" he mumbles I hit his shoulder as he chuckles.

"I do" I mumble laying back on the couch as he lays on my chest "imagine having little babies run around" I mumble to myself as he stiffens

"What" he asks looking up at me. My eyes widen "nothing goodnight" I say closing my eyes as he chuckles kissing my jaw.

"Whenever you're ready," he whispers.

NEXT DAY

Somehow me and Antonio ended up in the bedroom. I remember falling asleep downstairs but whatever.

"How do you wake up earlier than me?" Antonio groans walking into the bathroom while I wipe whatever on my face.

I smile shrugging my shoulders "you already showered" he asked looking at my wet hair I nod he winks biting my shoulder softly starting a shower.

"Me and Chloé plan on going to the mall or somewhere" I say brushing my hair. He comes out of the shower putting a towel around his waist.

"Okay take the red card out my wallet" he mutters grabbing his hair products.

"Antonio I don't-" "Cassandra but I want you too" he wines in the same tone as me.

I roll my eyes "the code is 0119" "why my birthday" I ask "first thing that came to mind" he tells me going into the bedroom closet.

"I have to go to the office I have 2 stupid fucking meeting" he says I laugh to myself "it will be okay" I assure him as he smirks walking into the bathroom again with just his dress pants on.

"Whatever you say mi vida" he mumbles

Time skip

I hum sighing looking at Chloé as she rolls her eyes walking away around the store.

This guy has been trying to flirt with me.

I've never been so obvious that i'm married my hand is on the table my ring is very visible but he doesn't get it.

"Okay thank-" I try saying before he grabs my hand and then he falls to the ground.

I cover my mouth turning around seeing Antonio holding his gun putting it away smiling at me.

He comes to me kissing my cheek like nothing happened.

"I missed you" he says as I laugh "why did you do that" I ask "Chloé told me that you've been in this damn store for over an hour because he's flirting with you did you not show him your ring" Antonio asks with his head turning slightly.

"I did I couldn't be anymore obvious" I tell him kissing his cheek leaving a pink kiss mark.

"Not the right time but are you on the pill" Antonio asks "no.." "good" he mumbles I chuckle as Chloé comes up to us.

GOOD?

"Me and Mason are gonna stay in here for a little so don't wait for us you guys go have fun and pretend he didn't just kill someone" Chloé says walking away as Antonio chuckles.

"You look cute" he tells me cupping my ass walking out the store.

"Thank you" I tell him he nods "what clothing store do you want to go in I want to see you try some clothes on" he says as I laugh leading him into one.
_

Don't even ask Abt the last part and sorry this chapter is super short BUT THERSS A SURPRISE COMING UP AND YALL SHOULD KNOW WHAT IS LMAOO VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YALLL

Word count:900

BREEEEEEE<33