Pre-school.

Antonio pov

My wife looks absolutely gorgeous today not that she doesn't any other day but today she just looks incredible.

She's wearing this gray shirt that's tucked into her jeans that flow out at the bottom with a long dark gray jacket and some black small heels.

"What" she asks looking up at me I shake my head rubbing her lower back putting my hand in her back pocket.

We are waiting for someone to give us a tour of this school for Aurelia because she is getting so much older.

We also do need that because Cassandra and I both get busy.

"So pre-school" Cassandra asks and the lady nods "yes ma'am most young kids like your daughter won't really learn anything but mostly spending their time playing with the others their age" Cass nods looking at me I nod.

"Okay we can start with the small tour it's nothing big just a preschool" the lady says as Cassandra nods following her.

This is going to be a long process.
__

"Ugh I'm so tired" Cassandra groans once I get into the car starting it.

I chuckle as she runs her hands through her hair moving it to one side.

"Are you not" she asks "I had a couple cups of coffee Mami I think I'm awake" I say she laughs and my hand goes to her thigh.

She puts her hand on mine as I squeeze her hand.

"You are absolutely beautiful Mami" I mutter staring at her "can you shut up" she smiles "those dimples" I mutter starting the car and driving home.

"How long did Chloé say she would keep Aurelia" "Antonio" "I'm asking" I mutter kissing her hand "I don't remember but we won't take advantage of it" She says I nod.

"Wanna take me to the makeup store so I could get a new lip liner and lipstick" she asks "you don't need to your lips are perfect" I say she rolls her eyes "fine" I mutter

Once we make it to the makeup store I open my car door, getting out and going to Cassandra's door.

She smiles while getting out of the car and I close the door behind her.

"Is that all you plan on getting?" I ask as she hums walking around the store.

"Maybe if I don't find anything" she says grabbing my hands and rolling up my sleeve swatching a pencil on my arm I groan she smiles.
__

"I bet I could do more than 10 pushups with you and Aurelia on my pack" I mutter unbuttoning the rest of my shirt "I'm not going to make-" " "come on" I say getting on my hands she laughs "okay...princesa come lay on daddy's back yeah" she giggles jumping off Cassandras lap running over to my back.

"Ready" I ask Aurelia she giggles "yeah" she claps "alright hold on lay on daddy's back" Cassandra says she follows directions still giggling I start doing my pushups

"Easy" I say and Aurelia laughs loudly "now it's mommy's turn" I chuckle "fine" she sighs getting up from the bed over to me "sit down" I say she sits on my back i hum "ready" I ask she hums I do my pushups "okay you proved your point" "oh really" I mutter she gets off my back.

"Too much fun it's bed time Aurelia" Cassandra tell Aurelia as she frowns "you have pre-school tomorrow with new friends" Cass says "and toys" I say she smiles "but you gotta go to sleep" I say "okay dada" she smiles I chuckle "come on" I pick her up taking her to her room
__
Cassandra's pov

Well I woke up to a empty bed this morning.

I'm sad because I didn't get to tell Aurelia bye on her little first day of preschool.