The dinner (PT2)

Antonios pov

"Fuck you" I mutter walking away finding Cassandra.

I have to tell her we have to go-to Spain. If we don't, we might get hurt.

I went to the group of girls she was with "where is my wife?" I ask they look at each other "she said she went to the bathroom-" she gets cut off by a scream I look at where it came from.

The bathroom I look behind me looking for Ronald.

He isn't there?

"Fuck" I run into the bathroom shooting him in the shoulder "what the fuck is wrong with you" I tell him "You don't fucking touch her" I say shooting him in the leg.

"You're okay Cassandra you're safe" she's crying in her hands. I take her hands off as she puts her hands on my face opening her eyes.

"I'm sorry I should've stayed with the girls I got uncomfortable i-im sorry" "no it's not your fault don't you fucking dare" I tell her "You are okay" I tell her picking her up bridle style pushing through everyone.

I get Cassandra in the car "stay here I'll be right back-" "no no please don't leave-" "it'll be two seconds I promise if you need me hit the horn tell someone" I tell her as she just nods.

I walk back in "where the fuck is he" I say grabbing my gun "no don't kill him" his wife tells me "do you know what the fuck he just did to my fucking wife" I yell to her she shakes her head "he raped her so fuck you and your damn pleading my fucking wife is hurt because of him" I say kicking him "hurt or even touch matter of fact do anything and you'll be dead and fucking gone" I yell walking out.

It's been a couple day since it happened her parents haven't called even though I have told them and all her father said was "ok."

"I hate the public" Cassandra comes in throwing her purse on the couch "Antonio someone tried again tried to fucking touch me what the fuck" she says walking away but I stop her with my arm "what" I mutter.

"Someone grabbed me, they said they knew my dad and that he was trying to make you fall out of love with me so" I interrupted her by clearing my voice.

"Thank you" I mutter grabbing my keys "where" I ask "don't kill them Antonio just sit" she demands as I walk up to her "I need to find him Cass how the fuck will they learn their lesson if-" "I don't know but just stay here sit down" as I huff sitting down.

"Listen to me I will stay but if I find out that another man tried or fucking touched you they are fucking dead and I will make their death painful" I mutter placing my keys back down "and you tell me do now keep it to yourself" I demand.

"Do I make myself clear" I ask as she nods walking upstairs. 

It won't leave my damn head.

who touched her and why the hell wont she let me go fuck them up.

"chill" she says smiling as I shake my head "why won't you let me-" "because I said I didn't want you to and I... I'm scared" she admits.

"You know you are now my wife meaning that I will take care of you and protect you what makes you think I won't" "It's him. My dad who knows what he'll do he can spread lies and make you believe them" she says cutting oranges "well... I won't believe him" "mm right give me the best fucking reason" she says as I stand from the couch.

"You're my wife" I say.

and I love you to death.

"Ok... wife by arrangements" she says "fuck I don't know. You are my wife and from what I've seen why the hell should I believe a... why would I believe him" I stop myself as she stops cutting her oranges clearing her throat.

"better" I ask taking the kitchen knife from her as she nods "why the hell should you believe a what" she asks as I shake my head "Cass I know a lot about you but that's a story for some other time" I mutter.

__

AN:

The next chapter is... a little emotional it has mention of abuse so please read at your own risk and if u can't then skip it, I will try and have another chapter out as soon as possible and again if you are or were in this type of situation get your justice and get help immediately for ur safety I love you all VOTE AND COMMENT.

 a little emotional it has mention of abuse so please read at your own risk and if u can't then skip it, I will try and have another chapter out as soon as possible and again if you are or were in this type of situation get your justice and get he...

Word count;794

BREEEEEEE<333