chapter three

PARIS, FRANCE

"noelle!" i looked up from the couch as the door slammed, my eyes narrowing as i heard his voice shout out. what have i done now?

"yeah?" i called out, rising from the couch and throwing my book onto the table. i walked forward seeing a slightly frustrated neymar. "what's up?" i asked, walking towards him.

"why is messi asking me if we've talked? talked about what exactly?" he placed his hands on his hips and i rolled my eyes. "don't just roll your eyes and walk away."

"it doesn't matter ney, i just mentioned something.. it's fine now." i told him as he waved his hand in my face. i turned on my heels to go back into the living room, only him following me as i did so.

"mentioned what? he was talking about how it can be hard at the start.. we shouldn't give up. what are you thinking of giving up?" he argued and i grabbed my glasses, placing them back on.

i opened up my book and went back to reading as he groaned, grabbing it out of my hands. "oh my god. i can't be bothered arguing neymar! just forget about it and move on." i told him as he stared at me.

"just tell me what you've been saying.. you can't just talk about our problems to random people. especially when i don't even know the problems!" he frantically threw his arms about and i stayed quiet until he was done.

"neymar, please! it honestly doesn't matter!" i stressed out, knowing that my answer would only spark another argument. "i'm going in the bath." i sighed and he shook his head, standing infront of me.

"no, we're going to talk about this." he said sternly and i raised my eyebrows and sat back down on the couch, crossing my legs. "so talk."

i laughed and rubbed my eyebrows, taking off my glasses and placing them on the side. "i told them that.. i don't even know." i stressed, "that we haven't done much since we got married, somehow one week we were going on dates, and doing more than just staying in the house and doing the exact same thing everyday. sometimes it just feels like we got.." i sighed and he raised his eyes brows.

"like we what?" i leant back on the sofa, rubbing my eyes as he laughed at me. "like we what noelle? got married too soon?" he asked and i shrugged.

bad move noelle.. bad move.

he laughed out once again, "if you laugh i swear i will break your legs." i groaned, watching him grab it jacket and throwing it on his back. "where are you going? stop it ney." i spoke out as he walked away.

"neymar!" i shouted out as he walked out of the door, slamming it behind him. "oh my god." i mumbled, opening the door and tiptoeing around to follow him. "where are you going?"

"for a walk, go back in the house. it's cold." he shrugged me off as i grabbed his arm. "noelle i will be back soon, just go inside." he scolded.

"don't, i didn't mean that. you know i didn't, please just get in the house." i practically begged as he continued to walk away, i sighed and bit my lip. "for fucksakes." i shouted to myself.

i walked back in the house, feeling the rain start to drip down. i closed the door and placed a chair next to the door, sitting down and looking over at the clock.

"married life is so fun." i whispered to myself, starting to laugh. "oh my god, i'm going crazy." i rested my head on the table and waited for my husband to find his way home.

"elle." i shot up as i heard my name and hands on my shoulder, i heard his softly laughter as he pushed me over on the chair sitting down on it with me. "you slept next to the door?" he asked and i nodded sleepily, placing my head on his shoulder.

"where have you been?" i asked and he let out a small sigh, placing a kiss on my forehead. this boy is bipolar. "i need to text rafa." i grabbed my phone.

"i told you i needed a walk, and i.. i'll tell you in the morning. and why do you need to text rafaella?" he asked and stared at my frantic messages to her, he gave me an apologetic look. "sorry if i worried you."

"you did. you can't just go out in the middle of the night for four hours!" i scolded, "i'm sorry for what i said, i am. but you can't just up and leave neymar, i swear i thought you got murdered."

he chuckled and shook his head, "let's get you to bed." he held his hand out and i took it, "talk about it in the morning?" he asked and i nodded.

"you can't walk out though! or i will lock the door and throw your things in the pool." i waved my finger and he nodded, looking down at me.

"i mean.. fair enough." he shrugged and we walked towards the bedroom. i kissed his cheek as he walked towards the bathroom and i threw myself back on the bed.

anto🫶🏼elle!elle!oh my god, answer!

anto🫶🏼
elle!
elle!
oh my god, answer!

anto🫶🏼
https://article.com
love you❤️

-

why does bryson
tiller go so hard?
anyways, thank
you for reading ! ily