chapter four

¡BREAKING NEWS!

trouble in paradise for football's favourite couple, neymar and noelle?

neymar jr, a world renowned football star, was seen out with his long-time ex girlfriend, actress bruna marquezine.

bruna, who is in the city of paris to promote her new movie, was photographed next to the psg player around one am this morning. the two haven't been seen together since their shock breakup.

the two were spotted by fans outside of a restaurant, some saying that they simply 'bumped' into one another, they were said to be talking for an hour or so before parting ways.

the pair are both in committed relationships, neymar  married footballer noelle bradley santos, earlier this year, and bruna, recently announced her engagement to her co-star xolo maridueña just a few days ago, this could have simply been two old 'friends' catching up.. or was it something not as innocent.

neymar and noelle (pictures shown above) had a small ceremony this year, including some star-studded guests, the list contains names from lionel messi to anitta

the pair seem to have a love filled relationship, though have not made many public outings since their nuptials, on the other hand bruna and xolo have held a private relationship over the past three years.

is there trouble in paradise for the two couples? or, as said above, this may have just been two friends innocently catching up. but with neymar, is anything so innocent?

follow us for more updates on this subject! and check us out below for more things celebrities!

-

neymar looked around the room after being woke up by a loud noise, "noelle?" neymar called, seeing the empty bed. he pulled himself out of the sheets, throwing on his jumper as the air grew cold.