chapter thirteen

PARIS, FRANCE

"are you sure?" neymar rested his hands on my hips, giving me an unsure look. i tilted my head to the side, raising my eyebrows as he carried on speaking. "i don't have to go. it's only the qualifiers.. we're top of the table anyways!"

i laughed out and shook my head, "stop freaking out. i'm fine.. they said it was just a bug neymar. i'm okay.. go!" i pushed on his chest slightly, watching him roll his eyes as his hands stuck to my hips.

"okay.. call me if you get bad like the other day again and i'll be on the first flight. okay?" his tone went serious and i nodded, feeling his gaze burn into me. "i love you." his demeanour turning soft as i smiled at him.

"i love you more." i stumbled back as his lips crashed down on mine, my hand waved it's way through his curls as i returned the kiss. "i'll miss you. text me when you land." i pressed another quick kiss to his lips, before watching him run over to case.

i leant on the wall watching as the team got on the plane, cameras flashing and reporters shouting out in different languages.

i eventually walked back to the car, my eyes looking over at leo who was dancing along to the song in the car. i couldn't help but laugh, smiling as ciro joined in with him.

"beautiful dancing boys." she teased, sitting down in the back seat. "i want food, can we get food leo?" i begged, ciro now joining in with me.

"ugh! fine." he rolled his eyes, starting the car. i grinned giving ciro a high-five as he went back to his ipad. "you feeling any better?" his eyes looked back at me in the mirror, i gave him a small smile and nodded.

"i guess." i told him, settling in the back of the car. my eyes closed unintentionally, and i fought the sleep which was overcoming my body.. but i lost.

"noelle." ciro called out my name, feeling his small hands shake my body. "you're home." he grinned, passing me a large bag of food leo had gotten me. sometimes he's okay i guess.

"you sure you don't want to stay at ours for the week?" my best friend turned to face me, he had been worried about me for the past two weeks, begging me to go to the doctor when i wouldn't.

i still haven't but don't tell him that.

"i'm fine leo. thank you though. love you guys." i shouted out, closing the door. the minute my feet touched the ground, they felt weak.. i grabbed onto the hood of the car, steadying myself, throwing the heels off my feet which were throbbing in pain.

"get back in car." leo opened the door, practically pushing me back in the seat. "what did the doctor say exactly?" his eyes narrowed in on me, catching me out in the lie i had given to everyone who was worried about me.

"i didn't go." his eyes lit up, obviously ready to gloat before he backed away. he focused back on the road, speeding forward as ciro held tightly onto his seat as if this was a normal occurrence. it's leo.. of course it is.

i watched as he pulled up outside of the hospital. i let out a small sigh, the honest reason i hadn't gone to the hospital? i was terrified they would say i couldn't play again, or worse in the reason why we haven't gotten pregnant after trying for over two months.

"come on." leo held his arm out, i took it as ciro grabbed my hand making sure i was okay. i smiled down at the sweet kid, ruffling his hair up.

the theee of us walked into the hospital, feeling the eyes and the cameras on us. "you're too famous man." i whisper as leo snickered, feeling my weight as i leant on him.

-

after an hour of waiting somebody finally came out and saw us, "noelle santos?" she asked and i nodded, looking over at leo who held ciro in his arms. "i apologise.. we have a rule of only family or significant others in the room." her thick french accent made me smile.

"i am her significant other." he held his chest out proudly, her eyes narrowing obviously knowing who the two of us are. "we're having an affair." he blurted out, making me stare at him in shock.

"oh.. uhm. i guess.. right this way." she stuttered out, walking away for us to follow her. i smacked leo in the back of his head, watching as he laughed.

ciro laid his head on leo's shoulder, sleeping soundly. "i hate you so much." i mumbled, smiling as we settled down in the chair.

we talked for a few minutes, feeling as if i were trapped in the small office for hours. "yeah, that's all great. what's wrong with her?" leo sat forward, now ciro was in my arms sleeping peacefully. antonela's name calling out on the both of our phones, getting looks from the poor doctor.

"i have to ask, is there any chance you could be pregnant mrs. santos?" he crossed his arms and leo's eyes widened, looking over at me excitedly.

"uhmm.. we were trying a few weeks ago." i told him, watching as he nodded, writing things down. "why? could i be?" there was a bittersweet taste in my mouth, knowing that i wanted this.. but neymar on the other hand.

"yes. we'll do some tests and call you tomorrow." he smiled gently at me, leo looking as if he were about to burst out into tears at any moment.

"am i going to have a mini leo?" he fanned his eyes, making me roll my eyes at him. "i'm going to train it to annoy you." he clapped his hands together.

"leo.. you have three children. there's three mini yous!" i scolded, watching as he wiped the small tears from his eyes.

"yeah.. but i'm their dad. i have to like, raise them to be good people. if you're having a baby.. i don't have to do that." he nodded proudly, making me pass his child back to him.

"go wait out there." before he could protest, i was pushing him out of the door. "im sorry for him." i added, watching the man chuckle and shake his head.

i wanted to be happy at the thought.. but all i could think of was neymar. would he be happy?

-

ty for reading !!!

would you guys like to
see the pregnancy? or
rather me skip closer to
the end? ughh choices.
<3333