chapter twenty-three

PARIS, FRANCE

"what are you doing?" neymar sighed as he threw his bag onto the kitchen table, looking over at me. "you can't carry all of them." he took the medals from my hands.

"we need to put these in a box. i don't want my children to be walking around the house, bump into a table and get murdered by a ballon d'or." i stressed, throwing the trophy into a box as he sighed.

"i've wanted one of those for fifteen years and you just throw yours into a box?" he laughed out as i shrugged, moving the hair from my face.

"i've got a headache." i rested my head on his chest, feeling his chest rise as he wrapped his arms around me. "can we order a mcdonald's?" i looked up at his amused face.

"as long as you don't tell kylian.. he's always up my ass." he sighed, walking the pair of us towards the living room as i tilted my head to look at him.

"you're so pretty." i poked his cheek, watching as he tried to hide his smile. "how was training? did you give sergio his gift?" i gasped out as he nodded.

"yes. he hated it. you think you'll be alright to go to his retirement party? why didn't leo have one?" he laid me against his chest, grabbing the hair-ties from the table.

i nodded, "should be. and because he's awkward. he'd just stand there and zone out babe." i giggled at the thought of leo being surrounded by people, feeling neymar brush through my hair with his fingers.

he started doing my hair so he can learn how to do our daughters hair in the future. how cute. these were the moments i cherished in our relationship, we didn't have to talk or anything, we were just there.

with each other, it was comfortable.. it was heaven.

-

noellebradleysantos posted a story !caption ; should've had 4 and called them abba 🤦🏼‍♀️

caption ; should've had 4 and called them abba 🤦🏼‍♀️

-

"i quit." i thew the cards back down on the table, rolling my eyes as antonela laughed at my small outburst. "you're actually so nasty."

"it's the game elle! you're just a bitch." leo argued as i dashed the cards across the floor, both neymar and antonela in stitches as me and leo stared at one another.

"get out of my house." i crossed my arms, leaning back into the couch as he scoffed. "i mean it. i swear to god, i want to murder you." i reached out and laced my hands across his neck. 

he rolled his eyes and sat back on the couch, neymar shaking his head at the two of us. "it's just uno. it's not that deep guys." he tried to speak out to the pair of us, a scoff coming from our lips.

"they're children. i always thought you and luis were bad.. but this. god." antonela sighed, pouring herself another glass of wine as i stared at her in envy.

"i'm sorry." i spoke out in an untruthful tone, looking over at my small friend who tilted his head to look at me. "but you didn't have to drop three plus fours in a row on me. i'm pregnant.. i'm already at a disadvantage."

"shouldn't have been a perra." he spat out, earring a slap on the back of the head from the three of us. "ay! i'm sorry too.. i guess." he sighed out.

"we should have a podcast." i turned my body towards leo who shot up, nodding vigorously. "we'd be so funny right?!" i shouted towards him, hearing our spouses sigh.

"we'd actually be hilarious. like.. so funny." he replied in the same tone as i spoke to him, then for the next hour we were planning our podcast. which will never happen.

"and that's enough of that.. let's get back to our children." antonela clapped her hands, getting her husband's attention as he followed her out of the house.

"bye, was nice seeing you!" neymar responded as he closed the door, collapsing against it as he smiled over at me. "how can you and leo go from hating eachother, to loving eachother in a split second? it's a talent."

"i never hate him! he just pisses me off sometimes.. and he can be a little bitch to the point where.. yeah i hate that little rat bastard." i teased, pressing a small kiss to ney's lips before placing the plates in the sink.

he rested his head on my shoulder, looking up at me. "você é a mais bela criação de deus." he spoke in a low tone, his hands resting on my bump.
(you're gods most beautiful creation.)

i placed my hands ontop of his, pressing my lips tightly together. "eu te amo neymar júnior." i kissed his head, feeling as if i were watching us in an outer body experience.
(i love you neymar júnior.)

again, these are the moments i love the most.

heaven, real or not, he is mine.

-

just a filler chapter !
the urge to make them all move
back to barcelona so i don't have
to write them as 🤢psg🤢 players
is HUGE. anyways , love ya x