CH-6

Ragini knocks on Vivaan's cabin.

Come in says a voice.

Ragini goes inside. The chair was still facing the back.

Ragini- Hello sir, i am your new Assistant Ragini Gadodia.

Just then the Chair turned to her side. Thou the face was still covered with file.

Mr Mehra told you about all the work. Vivaan said without removing the file from his face.

Ragini- Yes sir.

Ok , so take this file & prepare case notes. He said closing the file & looking up.

As his & Ragini's eyes met, they saw each other.

Vivaan was shocked, to see her standing infront of him after 6 yrs.  Gini he murmered.

While Ragini, Her face , her eyes showed no expression nothing seeing Vivaan.  Ragini heard what he said.

Ragini- You said something sir, its Ragini, Ragini Gadodia sir.

Before Vivaan could say, there was a knock on the door.

Come in , said Vivaan.

A junior associate was there. Sir i wanted to discuss this case with you.

Vivaan- Yaa sit.

Ragini- Ok sir, i will read the case file & get the notes done.

Vivaan nods.

Ragini goes out of the cabin & sits on her desk, focusing on file.

Here the junior started discussion the case. Vivaan heard him & gave him some suggestions.

The Juniors thanks him & goes.

Vivaan looks at cubicle where Ragini was working. She was looking the same as 6 yrs back, but some think has changed, Vivaan knew she was from a conservative family , but then she had that sparks in her eyes , her smile was from heart but today her eyes had sadness, the light was gone, as if she had gone through lot of pain.

Should i call her & ask. thought Vivaan.

No vivaan you had lost that right 6 yrs back only.

Vivaan closes his eyes.

Flashback-

6 yrs back. Excel Law College.

It was there final year, after that they will be the lawyers.

 Two girls were seen sitting on a table in canteen, one was eating & another was telling her something. Just a guy came & says oye bhukkhad kittna khaaye gi.

Girl who was eating, oye kaankhajure mai nasta karr ke nahi aayi thhi.

Oye bhukkhad dont call be that.

Accha aur jo tu mere khaane pe nazar laga raha hai kaankhajure. said the girl eating her food.

Ananya apni best friend ko bolo mujhe kaan khajure naa bolne. said the guy.

Ananya iss kaankhajure ko bol mere khaane pe najar naa lagane.

Ananya- God, chup ho jaao dono. Gini tu khaa na jaldi, aur tum Vivaan kuy irritate karrte ho ussey.

Yes the girl is Ragini & the guy is Vivaan.

Vivaan- Tu naa hamesha issi ki side letti hai.

Ragini - Haa kuy ki woh meri best friend hai. She showed him her tongue.

Huh fine said Vivaan , while Ananya & Ragini Hi-fi & laughs.

Just then there was a knock & Vivaan open his eyes. Flash back over.

Come in says Vivaan.

It was Mr Mehra.

Here Ragini had almost completed the notes. She looks at cabin & sees Mr Mehra & Vivaan discussing something.

She may not have shown infront of him, but even she was shocked seeing him here. He & Ananya were the long forgotten chapters of her life. ohh not forgotten , Hidden, how can she forget them, they had spent all college life together. They had so much good memories. But the truth was her worst memory was also given by them. 

Huh what are you thinking Ragini, you are a employee & Vivaan is your boss, that's it. Nothing else. But why is there so much pain in his eyes. And Where is Ananya.  Last she knew they were together.

Ragini focus on your job only, they are no one to you, she thinks.

Screen Freezes On Ragini's face.

Vote & Comment.

How is the update