CH-12

Ragini reached baadi. She went to her room to get freshen up. She stood beside window and remembers Janki. Her thoughts wandered to the kid ansh whom she met at temple in the morning.  How cute that kid was, i hope he gets a lady in her life who will love him like her own son.

Just then her phone rings. It was Swara.

Ragini- Swara, hello

Swara- Ragini, kahan ho tum aajkal

Ragini- Kahin nahi bolo naa. 

Swara- Maine maa ko bhi phone kiya thha subahbut unnhone bola tum market gayi ho.

Ragini understands sharmistha lied, thou she wanted to tell swara but she knew if swara knows maheshwaris will know to & she does not want any tension. Ragini changes the topic and they talk for sometime.

The call ends. 

Here Ansh was sleeping and Vivaan was working on laptop.  He gets up & goes to window. It will be 4 yrs tomorrow Ananya, you will be gone, in these yrs not a singal day has went where i have not missed you. You know i show people that i am strong but i am not anu. you know i promised you that i will live my life but how can i do it without you. It feels as if with you my soul has gone to.  He cries.

Its Morning-

In singhaniya's house there were getting ready for ananya's 4th barsi puja.

Vivaan was setting her pic.

Anandita- Vivaan..

I am fine mom said he.

She keeps arms on his shoulders to console him.

Mahesh comes there & says I have called Mr mehra & said that today we are not coming to office , if there is any urgent file, they can send it to house.

Vivaan & Anandita nods.

They all sit for puja. Vivaan & Ansh were in front while mahesh , anadita & gayatri were behind them.

Here Ragini reached office. She saw Vivaan has not came. She goes to her desk & start working. After sometime she noticed that Vivaan had still not arrived. She thought to make him a call but then dropped the idea.

Just then Mr mehra came there.

Mr Mehra- Ragini, can you please take this file to Vivaan sirs house.

Ragini looks at him.

Mr mehra- Actually sir will not come today and its urgent.

Ragini- Ok , but i dont know his address.

I will forward it to you said mr mehra.

Ragini takes the file, picks her mobile & purse & leaves for Sighaniya mansion.

Ragini reaches outside sighaniya mansion, she sees priests leaving. She thought may be some puja was there.

Here Mahesh takes Ansh to terrace for offering prasad to crows.

Ragini enters inside the house. She saw Vivaan in white clothes infront of a picture. She could not see the picture. Anandita & Gayatri were consoling him.

Just then a servant comes & says to Anandita. Mam someone has come.

Anandita turns back and sees Ragini.

Ragini, you here says Anandita.

Vivaan too turns back.

His & Ragini eyes met. Ragini felt uncomfortable . She looks around.

Ragini realises something. A unknown tear came in her eyes.

No , she murmured.

Anandita- Ragini.

Ragini- I... I will come later. she trembles with what she was thinking.

She turns back to leave when Vivaan holds her hands.

Vivaan- Ragini, look at me.

Ragini- No ... I have to go.

Vivaan- Ragini.

Gayatri- Vivaan

He shows them hands to stay silent.

He forcefully makes Ragini look at him.

Ragini- Vivaan please..

Vivaan- Wont you meet Ananya.

Ragini nods No.. I  .. i dont want to, let me go.

You will have too Ragini. said He.

He took her infront of Ananya's pic.

Ragini looks at picture infront of her which was garlanded.

She looses balance and sits on her knees. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

She keeps her hands on Ananya's pics. She remembers all the moments she & Ananya spent in college.

AAAA She cries loudly. Vivaan hugs her while his tears flows too.

They kept on sitting in that position. Ragini was sobbing for her friend, the lost friend whom she wont be able to see, while Vivaan for his wife as well as for the friend who came back after 6 yrs. The loss of those 6 yrs, the pain of broken friendships.

Anandita & Gayatri left them to let them get there pain out.

Vivaan realised Ragini was not moving she fainted.

Vivaan - Ragini.. Ragini wake up.

He picks her up & took her to a room.  He made her sleep on bed & called a doctor.

Vote & Comment.

So how was the update.