CH-18

Ragini goes inside the baadi. Dadi saw her. Dadi- Laddo tu aa gayi. Ragini smiles.

She goes to her room. She washes her face & changes. Dadi brings coffee for her.

Thank you dadi says Ragini.

Dadi- Laddo sab kucch thhik hai naa.

Ragini nods.

Ragini- Dadi, mai kucch derr Terrace pe jaa rahi hu. Mujhe akela rahna hai kucch derr.

Ragini takes her coffee & goes up. 

She looks at sky.

Here Vivaan reaches Singhaniya Mansion.

Anandita- Vivaan, why are you so late today.

Just then Ansh comes to him.

Vivaan carries him in arms.

Ansh- Dad Ragini aunty did not call me today.

Vivaan- Ansh your Ragini aunty had some work today, so she was busy.

Ansh sadly- ohh.

Vivaan- Ok so tell me how was your day & did you have your dinner.

Ansh- Yes dad, and he start telling him about his day.

Vivaan made him sit on bed & changed his clothes & got fresh listening to ansh.

Vivaan- So it was superb day for my baccha.

Yes dad said Ansh. He yawns.

Neend aa rahi hai, asked Vivaan.

Haa said Ansh. Vivaan makes him sleep.

As ansh sleeps, Vivaan goes to terrace. He looks at sky.

Anandita comes and stand beside him.

Anandita- Vivaan , is everything fine.

Vivaan- Mom can i ask you something.

Anandita nods .

Vivaan- Mom, if you get someone who is ready to do anything for you, will you ever be able to cheat that person, even if that person has done wrong things, but the intention was only to get your love.  Can someone love anybody that the person can destroy his own innocence just to get that love.

Anandita - Vivaan , i am not getting what you wanna say, but as far as love is concerned , yes a person can go to any heights to get it. And as for destroying his own innocence , it means that the person really loved the other person alot , that he is ready to change himself completely.

She saw Vivaan in thoughts.

Vivaan is everything ok. Vivaan tells her what Ragini told him. Anandita was shocked.

Anandita- I always saw a hint of pain behind her smiling face, never knew she had to go through all these. ohh my beautiful girl.

Vivaaan- You dont blame her.

Anandita- How can i blame her for falling in Love, how can i blame her for doing everything to get her love, Vivaan. How can i blame her for trying to do thing to let her relation work. I can only blame her for being bowing down to her dadi's wishes, i can only blame her for not seeing what type of shit ass that guy was. I can only blame her for falling for words of the person who took her on the road of bad things , calling her friend and later instead of taking her out of the mess he put her in more trouble while getting himself away.

Vivaan nods.

Do you blame her, Vivaan asked Anandita.

Vivaan- No mom, i was angry only because i thought Ragini is so innocent and pure that nothing wrong can happened with her, i was angry own the person who broke her so much. I was angry on her family who always forced her to follow there decision.

Anadita- If you never blamed her than as you said why did you walked out on her.

Vivaan realises what he did. Oh Shit he murmured.

Here in Baadi-

Ragini was looking at sky. She may say that she is not affected, but she was, it was exhausting for her to go & face maheshwari & now they will be here infront of her eyes till all this ends. God she shld not have listen to sharmistha.

 Thou she was feeling light after telling Vivaan everything. She expected Vivaan to react the way he did, how evil was she then anyone who will know those things will hate her. But somewhere she felt sad she lost her friend once again & that to forever.  She will not blame him if he wants to not see her ever near him, ansh or even his family.

Lets see what  tomorrow brings. Thought she. Ragini finishes her coffee and turns to she a guy with smrik staring at her.

Screen freezes. So how is the update.

Vote & Comment.