CH-19

Ragini turns and looks at a guy smriking at her.

Ragini- Laksh, you here.

Laksh- hello Ragini.

What do you want. asked Ragini.

Laksh- Ragini, i just wanted to say thanks.

Ragini- No need, i did it only bcz sharmistha maa asked me.

Oh really he said with a smirk. He moves close to her.

Ragini was rooted in her place. Laksh removes hair from her face which came due to air.

Ragini closes her eyes feeling his touch, Laksh smriks seeing his effect on her.

He brings his lips near her ears & says- You did it for me, did not you.

Ragini sees ansh face, she open her eyes and pushes laksh back a bit suddenly.

Laksh was taken aback by her action. This was the same ragini who use to crave for his touch.

Ragini- Stay back Laksh Maheshwari. And dont you even think that i did it for you, or to impress you. Be in your limits Laksh.

She leaves from there.

Laksh Smirks, lie to yourself Ragini as much as you want, i know i still affect you.

Here in Singhaniya Mansion-

Vivaan was looking at his mobile again & again. Should i call her or should i talk to her tomorrow in office. He was roaming inside his room.

Here Ragini came to her room & closes the door. She was breathing heavily. She goes to her room & started throwing water on her face. She murmurs  No he does not affect me, not anymore.  He is no body to me. She sits near basin & cries.

Here Vivaan decided against calling her.

Ragini goes to her bed & falls in sleep.

Dream-

Ragini wakes up in a place.

Ragini- Is anyone here.

No one replies.

Ragini- Hello.

Just than she sees a lady sitting on a table reading a book.

Ragini goes to her.

Ragini- maa.

Janki looks up & smiles.

Ragini runs and hugs her, she cries.

Maa. aap kahan chali gayi thhi hummey chhor ke, maa, hum aapko bahut miss karrte hai maa. said Ragini crying.

Janki lovingly puts her hands on her head.

Janki- Laddo , mai toh harr pal tere saath hu, tere paas hu.

Ragini- Hum bahut burey hai maa hum bahut burey.

Janki- Nahi baccha, meri beti buri nahi hai, bass kucch waqt ke liye apna rasta bhul gayi thhi parr fir wapas apne raste pe aa gayi.

Ragini looks at her.

Janki- Ragini , baccha, tu kaise kamzor pad sakti hai, tujhe toh muh tod jabab denna aata hai. Meri bacchi kamzor nahi hai. Haina.

Ragini nods , wiping her tears.

Janki lovingly blesses her and leaves.

Dream ends.

Ragini suddenly wakes up with a jerk. She realises it was already morning. She was feeling energized and  positive.

She gets ready for the office.

Here Swara & all maheshwaris came to gadodia.

Dadi sees them & murmurs- Subah subah aa gaye ye log. (audible only to sharmistha who was beside her)

Sharmistha- Maa, plz.

Dadi- kya, bagal mei hai toh kabhi bhi muh uthha ke aa jaye gey.

Shekher- aaiye naa baithiye.

DP- Woh hum soch rahe thhe Ragini se baat ho jaati toh.

Dada ji- Woh aati he hogi.

Here in Sighaniya Mansion-

Vivaan got ready. He thinks something and says Ansh do u wanna meet your Ragini aunty.

Ansh jumps in excitement.

Vivaan- ok lets go then.

Anandita - Vivaan where is ansh going.

Vivaan- Mom Ansh wanted to met Ragini, so i am taking him there.

She nods smiling.

Vivaan drives towards Baadi .

In Baadi Ragini comes down . She found Maheshwaris there.

Ragini- Aap log.

Laksh smriks seeing her while she ignores him.

DP- Humney socha ki hum tumse baat karr le.

Ragini thinks why they cant understand when she already said that whatever will happen it will be after sat & sun.

Ragini was about to say something when a kid came running. Its was ansh.

Screen Freezes.

So how is the update .

Vote & Comment.