𝐩𝐝 𝟏:𝟏𝟒

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴄᴋꜱ

After stopping Hank and Al from killing Pulpo, Hank told Jay to meet him at a bar.

"Hey," Hank greeted him but Jay didn't reply. "I'll have another Manhattan," he told the bartender, "whatever he's having," he motioned to Jay.

Jay hesitated. "Two of those," he finally answered the bartender. Jay looked at Hank, "You're gonna hear me out first."

"I deal with things in the moment," Hank started. "I make the best decision that I can. Sometimes I'm right. Sometimes I'm wrong. And I accept that. And I move forward knowing I did the best I can to protect this city." The bartender served them their drinks. "I have my convictions. And I don't give a damn what anybody thinks of them. You have yours as well, Jay. I know that. And I respect that." Hank held his glass toward the detective.

Jay simply clinked his drink to his sergant's, "Cheers."

After sitting there drinking for a moment, Jay stood from his stool.

"I gotta run," he pulled his jacket on.

"Got a date?" Hank laughed quietly.

"Yeah," Jay nodded, a slight smile on his face before he left the bar.

-

Averie stood from her couch when a knock sounded at her door.

"Hey," she greeted the green-eyed detective standing at her door.

"Hey, I'm sorry I cancelled earlier. Something jumpped off at work," he explained.

"Don't worry about it," she shook her head, "I get it," she softly smiled at him.

"I should've called," he said after a moment, knowing how late it was.

"You don't ever have to call," she dismissed. He looked into her eyes for a minute longer before she spoke again, "because showing up is so much better," she breathed, grabbing onto his collar as he pulled her into a deep kiss. She pulled him into her apartment, he kicked the door closed behind himself as she pushed his leather jacket off his shoulders.

 She pulled him into her apartment, he kicked the door closed behind himself as she pushed his leather jacket off his shoulders

so yeah, idk :)