twenty

Y/ns POV

Our first day at Disney had come to an end, we were all in the hotel room tired as hell from the amount of walking we had done. Seungmin was laying on the couch, his legs brought up to his chest while he hugged a pillow and burried his nose into it.

I smiled fondly at him, he is mine no one elses. And I'm so privileged for that.

I walked over and sat down beside his feet, he opened his eyes slightly and reached his perfect hand out to me. I smiled and took it, kissing the back causing him to blush.

Without warning, I picked him up bridal style

" ma, pa. Me and seungmins are off to bed" I said , laughing at his startled look

" ok, you two have a good rest. Especially you seungmin, you almost passed out earlier" mom called back, it was true he had almost passed our due to the dizziness one of the rides gave him. He almost gave me a heart attack.

I plonked him onto the bed then shut the bedroom door and walked over , landing on top of him.

I burried my face into his chest and hugged his waist while he wrapped his legs around me and played with my hair.

" how are you feeling baby?" I asked

" I'm ok" he yawned in response "just a little tired, can we have a bath before we go to bed though?I wanna be clean"

" of course jagiya" I replied " cmon" I stood up and carried him to the bathroom that was connecting to our room

Seungmins POV

After the bath was full, me and y/n got into it .

" baby, cmere" he outstretched his arms

" aegi, let me wash my hair then i can cuddle you" I replied, smiling slightly

" I'll wash your hair" he said, taking the shampoo from my hand " not aggressively, like a head massage . Please?"

" sure" I replied , turning around so my back was facing his chest

I felt the cold shampoo make contact with my head , I hummed as he gently began to massage it into my hair.

" feel good?" He asked

" yes" I replied softly " I'm gonna fall asleep, you better be quick"

" if you do fall asleep, I'll just dry you off and take you to bed " he chuckled " I've got you baby"

" thanks aegi" I hummed in response

" of course" I could hear his smile,   which only made mine even wider " do you wanna dunk or use the cup? "

" hmm... dunk" I replied then shifted slightly " gimme a second

I dunked my head under the water , washing all of the soap out  of my hair.

As I pulled my head back up I felt y/ns arms wrap around my waist ,  he pulled my back Into him and began kissing my shoulders.

" aegi" I groaned at the feeling of him sucking the delicate skin

He trailed his lips from my shoulder , to the crook of my neck, to my neck, to my jaw "yes baby?" He whispered directly into my ear sending a chill down my spine.

" I want to cuddle, plus. Your parents are here, so can we not do that right now?" I asked " I'm sorry"

" that's ok baby" he replied

I turned around and wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him then kissed his lips gently.

" you're so beautiful " he held my hips and admired my face and whole body " The most beautiful man alive. physically, and personality wise." he kissed my nose then ran his hands up my body and cupped my cheeks " I love you " I smiled at the statement , but my smile dropped when I noticed y/ns eyes welling with tears .

" aegi" I pulled his hand from my face and held them gently " what's wrong? " I wiped away the tears that had began to fall

" I'm so lucky to have you jagiya" he replied, smiling at me then kissing my hands "I cant imagine life without you anymore, you're my everything "

" that's why you're crying?" I asked, he nodded " aww, aegi" I kissed him then burried my face into the crook of his neck  hugging him closely " I love you"

" I love you too, so so much" he sniffled , beginning to gently run his fingers along my bare back "can we stay here for a bit?"

" absolutely " I replied then kissing his shoulder

The two of us sat there in perfect silence, feeling nothing but our bodys against one and others and hearing nothing but eachothers heartbeats.

I love him so much.