twenty two

Y/ns pov

Me , seungmin, mom and dad had decided to split up and meet again at a very specific churro stand in half an hour.

Me and seungmin were in the cue for hyperspace mountain , I had my arms wrapped around his waist from behind and his head was leaning back into my chest giving me access to kiss him all I wanted

" this line hasnt moved in ages" he sighed " you're lucky you're warm because I could be running around and jumping off of the walls to cure my boredom at this point"

" fair enough " I chuckled " the wait is kinda boring, but it has its benefits " I hugged him tighter "for instance, I cant hug you like this on the ride. Or kiss you" I pecked his forehead

" aegi" he whined " we are turning into 'that' themepark couple"

" who cares?" I giggled " people should look at me and be jelous that I have you and they dont"

He laughed " whatever makes you happy"

The line began moving again, seungmins face lit up. He pulled out of the hug and grabbed my hand pulling me along. We could see the opening to the ride, seungmins face was more excited than I've ever seen it before. Hes wanted to go on this ride the whole time, and this is the first time we are doing it. Well, the first time hes doing it.

" I'm so excited!" He squealed, I held his chin gently and pecked his lips " aegi" he covered his face with his hands, his cheeks going extremely red " you're flustering me"

" oh, am I?" I chuckled " good " I whispered directly into his ear making goosebumps go all over his shoulders " the more I fluster you today the more fun I can have tonight because I've riled you up"

" that's cruel" he replied " you cant leave me horny all day" he whispered back, purely because he didn't want others to hear

" oh, but I can" I chuckled then pecked his forehead " now, cmere you little jellybean"

He waddled into my arms once more " you're mean" he huffed

" you're cute" I hummed in response " I'll buy you some popcorn to make up for it, sweet popcorn "

" I'll forgive you if you keep that offer " he giggled in response, hes so adorable

" alright cutie" I nuzzled my nose into his hair

" I'm not cute."

" yeah, you tell yourself that" I chuckled " but, I think you're absolutely adorable "

" hm, if that makes you happy. Then I'm adorable " he replied

" good boy"

The line began moving again and soon enough we were on it , seungmin was buzzing which only made my smile grow even wider.

I kissed his lips before pulling down the over the shoulder restraints and making sure he was safe and secure . The staff making sure it was okay right after I made sure seungmin was safe.

" you ready baby?" I asked, holding his hand

He nodded " absolutely, I've been waiting this whole trip"

" I know baby" I leant my head down and held his hand up to kiss it just as the ride started moving "I love you"

" I love you too" he replied before we looked forward and the ride began to move quickly ,indicating it had officially started.

~~~

Seungmin ran off the ride, making me chase after him into the outside world once more. The sun hurt my eyes due to the darkness of the ride.

By the time I found him he had already brought our photos, they were on his photopass . But he was still hyper from the adrenaline rush the ride had given him only making him look cuter.

" maybe I'll save that sweet popcorn for later, you're already hyper enough " I chuckled as he jumped into my arms so I could carry him for a bit

" okay, aegi. It's fine as long as I can be with you" he buried his face into the crook of my neck "and you dont forget about the popcorn "

" I wont forget " I chuckled "if it makes you happy I cant forget"

" aw, and you said I'm cute" he replied

" shut up" I laughed

" never" he laughed back

I simply sighed with a smile on my face and continued walking until he stopped us to go onto another ride