Chapter 7: Wei WuXian

Wie WuXian's POV

Location: Earth.

Dimension: Undisclosed.

Of all the places where Dimples, no, Meng Yao, could have dropped me, he had chosen a fucking water body to do it. 'I can't swim, fucktard!' I wanted to yell, but cursing him under my breath was a better option in my present predicament. 

I saw a woman… or a man, I couldn't be sure, from this distance, falling into the water a hundred or so meters away. Taking it as a sign from the heavens, I waved my arms to catch their attention, hoping they were a better swimmer than I was. When they didn't acknowledge me, and my now-soaked suit started weighing me down, I pushed myself up with all my strength and yelled at the top of my lungs, "Hey, asshol-"

Unfortunately, before I could finish, a strong current pulled me underwater, and a moment after, everything went dark. 

*****

I woke up to the sweet smell of tea and-

A naked back, with silky smooth tresses cascading dropping to her… no, his (somehow I just knew it was a man) waist! 

I averted my eyes instantly, but unfortunately, not before his perfectly sculpted ass burned itself on my cornea. 

I could literally feel the blood leave my brain and make its way past my happy trail. Following it, I came to a staggering realization: I was no better than the naked man, who was busy preparing something more than just 'plain old' tea.

Before I could do more, my mind buzzed. Muffled voices spoke in urgent tones. Though I couldn't depict the exact contents, I knew they were about me. Apparently, one of them had messed up, or someone had messed with me. The conversation had ended abruptly when a female voice interrupted, asking the two males to stop slacking off. 

The buzzing stopped as suddenly as it had started. Wherever I was just moments ago, I wasn't there anymore. I was back in this strange place that smelled like sandalwood. 

Concluding that my mind was fucking with me, I stepped out. 

I was an alien in my skin, like it didn't belong to me. I was supposed to remember something, but I couldn't recall it. An echo of a warning rang clear in my head. I knew I must follow through, but I could tell that whatever I was supposed to 'not do' would prove difficult with all that ass, moving with a kind of elegance I couldn't imagine a man possessing.

Wait a Goddamn minute! Was I gay!? 

When did that happen? 

Soon, other, more existentially driven aspects of my naked state caught my attention.

Where was I? 

I scanned my surroundings, and sure enough, it was a cave! A fucking cave! 

Only I could have managed such a feat: getting kidnapped and fucked in a cave. A cave. That too on bedding made of straw. The material which was also covering me from my navel down to my ankles. 

A respectful assaulter! What are the chances!? 

I reached under my butt to confirm my suspicion when the man turned around. 

And…Nope, I absolutely did not see what just I saw.

Also, my butt didn't seem to have entertained anyone, forcefully or otherwise. 

"Hi," I muttered softly, waving at him, and he blinked. There was no visible reaction of him having heard me other than the tips of his ears that had turned scarlet. It was a stark contrast to the rest of him. Intense monolids, iris the color of moonless night, lips pressed in a thin line, like he hasn't smiled a day in his life, body like Adonis and Venus had mated and had him illegally. To sum up, the man was too good-looking for his own good. From the looks of it, my butthole had missed an opportunity of a lifetime. 

Wait! Was I a bottom!? 

Figures, I had a knack for getting fucked, or so it seemed. No wonder Glen stole my music and lyrics. 

That bastard! 

A headache came on as random pieces of information, facts about myself that I had forgotten, tried to enter my consciousness. 

Did you drug me, Dr. Wang? I heard myself say, in a time I had left behind. The name instantly stole all pleasantness from around me, making me want to throw up or throw myself down a cliff. 

Don't fall in love with him

The tone suggested it to be a warning, and I decided to consider it as such. After all, loving someone was a big deal. I had never fallen in love, or at least, that's what my gut told me. 

Leaving that box of worms to deal with at a later date, I looked around for something to cover myself with.

Meanwhile, the man, possibly Dr. Wang, I couldn't be sure yet, calmly walked towards a set of flowy, all-white, extremely boring-looking women's clothes and plucked the thinnest one off of makeshift rope tied to either end of the mouth of the cave. I still couldn't believe I had let myself get kidnapped and ended up on Temptation freaking Island!

I was not sure if this place was an island, but the temptation part could not be righter. 

Yes. I know righter is not a word, but since all this is probably a beautiful figment of my imagination, anyway, I thought I could get away with it. 

I watched the man fold the lingerie neatly and place it on the makeshift table: a raised rock platform. Obviously, it was a cave, not a five-star penthouse. 

I was unsure of many things, including and not limited to my name, but I could say with certainty that I had never seen a more distinguished naked person in my entire life. 

Fuck me. Please. 

No. I was not supposed to fall in love. 'Fucking isn't necessarily done only when you are in love,' a sinister voice offered. I didn't know what to make of it yet and pushed it out of my mind. 

"It's dry." The words sounded like uttering them had taken strength and conviction to get formed and past my kidnapper's lips. "Chamomile tea," he added in his deep, potentially sultry- but at the moment dry- voice. Then without another word, he reached for the thickest, wettest piece of garment, turned away, wore it and rushed out of the cave. 

Why the fuck did he do that? 

More importantly, who the fuck was he to mess with my heart like that and leave without taking any responsibility? 

*****
Chapter Word Count: 1090
Word Count so far: 13923