Chapter 11: Wei WuXian

Wei WuXian's POV

Location: Earth. 108th Dimension.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! 

'Damn it, Wei WuXian!' I whispered urgently, grabbing the lingerie the poor innocent, hundred percent virgin soul had lent me, 'Why are you such a fucking asshole, Wei WuXian?' I thrust one arm and then another into the dress, 'You could clearly see that the man was uncomfortable, yet you… fuck!' Securing the comfortable, translucent fabric around my waist with a belt, I approached the man, who could very well be a celibate monk.

"Lan Zhan?" I slapped his incredibly soft cheeks, "Hey, buddy." My fingers slipped, tracing the bridge of his nose, "How the fuck are you this gorgeous?"  They continued their journey: to explore the calm, resting face. It was beyond me how someone who looked like this: sex on legs, could dedicate this life to monkhood. It was so unfair, especially to me. 

Knowing full well that I won't get to look at him this close in the foreseeable future, despite my guilt, I pulled the man who was built like a jade statue, six packs and all, into my lap. 

If I was a better person, I would have done everything I could to wake him up, but I wasn't one. 

For as long as I can remember, I have always wanted to be someone's one and only, someone who would put me before everyone and everything else. Just one person to whom I could open my heart and bare my soul without fear of being judged or worse. Abandoned

"I don't even know you; why do I want to be around you?" I demanded. 

If I was a worse man, I would have gotten him naked and tasted every part of him. But I wasn't, so I shook his shoulders. The sword he had knocked himself out with had disappeared promptly after Lan Zhan hit the ground. I can't explain why it seemed like the weapon was not happy about it. 

I was not an exceptionally horny guy, even though I have been called a flirt more often than I care to remember. Wading through life like an anchorless ship, though I found the concept of entertaining those who boarded me alluring, the truth was, I never really went ahead with it. That's me confessing to you that I am, despite how I look and sound, as much a virgin as the heartbreakingly sizzling man in my lap. Of course, I am not including the time I was raped by those monsters who were supposed to protect me from harm. So ya. I was a virgin for all intents and purposes.

I watched Lan Zhan until I had my fill; he was truly a sight for sore eyes. Then, before my resolve slipped just as my hand had not long ago, I decided to do something about his unconscious state. 

Finding that we had run out of water and the rains had stopped abruptly, I thought of going in search of the freshwater the monk had mentioned earlier. However, before I could act on it, I felt frowzy, aka fucking drowsy, and before I could mutter another 'Fuck' my limbs gave up. My head lolled from side to side and accepted defeat, strategically landing on my cave partner's chest. 

*****

I woke up to twinkling eyes, a honey-dipped smile, and dimpled cheeks gazing at me fondly. A little too fondly.

"My love," 

'What Love!? Who the hell are you?' I wondered, pulling myself to a sitting position and placing my hand over delicate fingers that sought purchase in my lingerie. My eyes, meanwhile, adjusted to the brightly lit… room? 

Where the hell-

"Wei WuXian… " The newcomer purred. If he had meant for it to sound sexy, he had failed. It was annoying; he was annoying.

"Thank heavens you are alright. I am so glad I found you when I did." As he spoke, his fingers freed themselves from under mine. He fisted the fabric near where my collar would have been if I was dressed as usual: plain formal shirt and denim pants, and pulled me towards himself possessively, "Wei WuXian! Look at me, will you?" 

'I don't want to look at you, fuckface!' I held his wrists and jerked them off me, "I am sorry, but who are you?"

The man gasped and looked to his left. My eyes followed and found the one I had been looking for since I had woken up: my monk!

He was awake. Finally

But before I could rejoice, Dimples spoke, "What were you planning to do with him? Why did you dress him like that?" He pointed at me. More specifically, at what I was wearing: Lan Zhan's undergarments. I didn't know how I had acquired the knowledge that the barely-there clothing I had been donning was an undergarment or ended up in what I presumed was a hospital ward from my time.

I searched Lan Zhan's eyes. Something about him was different. Then it hit me. Though he was wearing the same thing he was before I had fainted, gone were his beautiful long tresses, replaced by a neat short crop. Some people were born lucky, capable of looking hot irrespective of where they were or the kind of expressions they made. Now, for instance, the jade-like man was seated on a wooden side table looking at me like he had bitten into a lemon but didn't want anyone to know that he had acquainted himself with the said fruit lest he is made fun of, all the while looking like a king on his throne or lion chilling in his kingdom. 

When he caught me watching him, he schooled his features. I had seen it: his face devoid of emotions, more than a few times now, so I knew what to expect, but somehow it was different. He was different, like a calm sea with a storm brewing in its core. There was something more to it, but I couldn't put my finger on it. 

Also, I didn't know why, all of a sudden, my internal monologue had turned this eloquent. 

"...and you need to be investigated. Am I right, my love?"

I shook my head and realized I had missed everything that had come out of Dimple's mouth since my eyes had found Lan Zhan. I didn't care. It didn't matter as long as my monk was here. That thought immediately gave way to my previous doubt. There was no time like the present, so ignoring Dimple's questioning eyes, I caught Lan Zhan's. "Are you married?"

The usually emotionless countenance flooded with color. The recluse blinked. Then slowly, very slowly, the monk shook his head and replied, "No."

*****
Chapter Word Count: 1116
Word Count so far: 22684