• Perfect Storm • | 21 |

October

October

The only thing that can be heard all throughout the room is my heavy breathing and the sound of the bed creaking as he lifts himself up and walks to the corner across the room.

He unzips a completely matte black duffle bag, as I attempt to get up to see what's in the bag, it seems from the corner of his eye he sees me.

"Don't. Move." That's all he says before he continues to gather of supplies or whatever is inside of that bag.

As he stands back up I finally get a glimpse of what he was getting.

Is that, sex toys?

How the hell did he...Oh, I forgot we took a private jet here. Crap, I'm in trouble. By the look on his face, I don't think he's planning on going easy on me. He storms over to the bed, dropping everything on the blankets next to me.

I turn my head to look at them but before I even get to, his hand is around my neck redirecting my attention to him. "I'm going to make sure that any man that isn't me wouldn't even think to touch you. You are mine and I want the world to know it."

He returns to his position on top of me, leaning on his elbows by my head merely inches away from my face. "After I'm done with you no man will even look your way, because my mark, my scent, everything on your body would be a clear window of who you belong to."

As he says this he lowers his head into the crevice of my neck, biting the sensitive skin without even licking or kissing over it to ease the pain but on the other hand, he slowly lifts my leg up to his waist.

After about 2 full minutes of the abuse on my neck which I'm sure is full of hickies, he lifts himself on his hands and looks me up and down.

"Your too covered up for my liking, be a good girl and take these off before I shred them to pieces." He pulls on my thick snow jacket with a completely serious look. It's like he's a robot right now.

He stands up, reaching his full height giving me space to do as he said.

I sit up on the bed trying to keep my eyes down in my lap so I won't have to look at his as they project a fiery, dangerous gleam. I begin to take off my shirt before he roughly lifts my chin to look at him.

"Take your eyes off of me again and I'll make this a hell of a lot less enjoyable on your end." I take off my clothes trying my best to keep my eyes locked on his.

Once I'm fully naked those exact eyes take in my body as if it's the first and last female body he's laid eyes on.

He pushes me back until I'm laying back on the soft blanket, he grabs something from the pile of items next to me.

I feel his rough but soft fingers run along my slick opening before the sound of vibration follows behind. I moan as I feel those same vibrations on my clit causing me to arch my back in pleasure.