𝟭𝟰

AIMEE

Mr. Hyde waited for me in front of my apartment building.

He was leaning against the car, his arms in his pockets. He was dressed in denim jeans, a black t-shirt with long sleeves, and a beige jacket.

Oh my God.

Why did he have to look so good?

"Hi, good morning." I walked towards him with the suitcase behind me. He greeted me and took the suitcase and put it in the back trunk.

We got into the car and drove off. The car smelled like him. It was sleek black and it looked expensive. It probably was.

"When exactly is the meeting?" Mr. Hyde asked his eyes focused on the road.

"It starts at 3:15 pm, but we have to be there by 3 pm," I answered fixing my seat belt. I hated it. It was always suffocating me and it was putting pressure on my stomach which made me think of peeing. I know, my mind works in a weird way.

He just hummed and continued driving.

It was about one hour after and Mr. Hyde broke the silence. "Do you want to listen to some music?"

"Yeah, sure." He turned on the radio and started changing the channels looking for a good song.

I heard a familiar melody. "Wait I know this song." He stopped and let the music play.

The song started and it hit me in the head what the lyrics were about.

Crap.

"You can change it if you want," I told him with a shaky voice. "I wanna hear it." He said.

No.

Shit.

The lyrics started to play.

I haven't seen my ex since we broke up

Probably 'cause he didn't wanna grow up...

Noo. Please no.

"It's okay I'll change it." I looked at the radio. Where do you change it? What is this car? Oh, God. This is why I hate expensive cars.

He pushed my hand away. "Let me hear it."

Now I'm out and wearing something low-cut

'Bout to get attention from a grown-up...

I turned my head to the window. Why was this happening to me? My face got hot and I probably looked like a tomato.

Cause you hold me like a woman

In a way, I've never felt before

And it makes me wanna hold on

And it makes me wanna be all yours...

Wow, such a good idea to listen to this song with your older boss, Aimee. Good job. You idiot.

The song continued and Mr. Hyde still didn't change it.

Guys my age don't know how to treat me

Don't know how to treat me

Guys my age don't know how to touch me

Don't know how to love me good...

I covered my face with my hands. Please, end this embarrassment.

"You listen to songs like this?" There was amusement in his voice.

Yes, I liked this song.

"No, I've heard it just once before." I tried to lie, but I definitely didn't sound convincing.

"Mhmm." I knew he didn't believe me. Thankfully he did change the song. The torture ended.

We continued with our ride.

It was about 1 pm when we arrived at the lake house. I stepped out of the car and my jaw dropped. It was gorgeous.

It was a wooden house with big windows and a big terrace that had a view of the lake.

There was a big living room with a fireplace in the middle and an open kitchen on the left side.

Mr. Hyde showed me to 'my' room. It was bigger than my whole apartment back home. "My room is next to yours. So if you need anything, just call me." He informed me and left me alone to change.

We had to leave as soon as possible because we had about forty minutes drive.

I got started with getting ready. I took an extremely quick body shower, I didn't wash my hair since I did last night. I put on the grey skirt and then a white long-sleeved shirt. Then I did my hair in a high ponytail and applied light makeup just so I don't look like a zombie after the trip. And finally, I put on black plumps.

I exited the room and looked for Mr. Hyde. He was probably still in his room. So I took the time to walk around the living room and the kitchen.

I loved the view.

I heard a door open and I saw Mr. Hyde walking out of his room.

He was dressed in a dark blue suit with a white shirt underneath. His hair was slicked back and he was fixing his wristwatch.

I suppressed the urge to bite my lip. He looked way too good. It was not fair at this point.

His eyes found me and he stopped and ranked his gaze over my body.

His brown honey eyes traveled over every inch of my body. My knees got weak and I could barely hold my weight. He was definitely not shying away from checking me out.

With a clenched jaw, he averted his eyes and cleared his throat. "We should go." I nodded and followed behind him.

We got into the car and left for the meeting.

After we got there the guy at the front desk greeted us and guided us to the elevator.

We got into the elevator and I stood next to Mr. Hyde and the guy who introduced himself as Brett, stood opposite of us.

Brett's eyes occasionally ranked over me. I shifted uncomfortably pushing my skirt down so it looked longer.

"Mr. Brendon or whatever your name is, keep your eyes to yourself. I don't appreciate you checking out my assistant. And I bet she doesn't appreciate it as well." Mr. Hyde said with a strict voice. Brett lowered his gaze and we arrived on the twenty-first floor. The elevator doors opened and we stepped out.

I quietly thanked Mr. Hyde and we continued our way to the boardroom.

Comment and vote 🌷☺️
Also the song is called Guys my age by Hey Violet.

Thank you for more than 100 reads i really appreciate it.💕

How i imagined Aimee's outfit. Of course the skirt a bit longer😅

 ⏬ Of course the skirt a bit longer😅