𝟭𝟴

LEONARDO

I slowly started to open my eyes as the sunlight broke through the windows.

I looked to my right and I immediately saw Zaria laying on my chest. Her hair was all over her face and she was sound asleep. Our legs were intertwined and my hands were still around her.

I couldn't contain the grin that formed on my lips. This didn't feel real. Zaria is next to me.

My Zaria.

Last night I wasn't able to control myself and I finally kissed her. I tasted her lips. The lips that I dreamed about for three years.

I removed the strand of hair from her face. Her breathing was even. I didn't want to wake her up so I stayed still and let her sleep.

I roamed my eyes over her adorable face and tried to calm my crazy beating heart.

After half hour, she started to open her eyes but she was still not fully awake. I leaned my head and began placing light kisses on her face. Her nose, her cheeks, her forehead, he lips, and then her neck.

I moved her head placing her on the pillows and I braced myself on my elbows, leaning on top of her. I continued with the kisses until she started giggling. Her voice filled the room.

"Wait, you're tickling me." She tried to push me away. I took hold of her hands, positioning them above her head.

I buried my face in her neck and inhaled. She smelled like cherries and roses. This was all I wanted to do. Be with her. Hear her laugh, feel her skin, see her eyes sparkle and her cheeks blush.

"We should get up." She whispered. I sighed and placed a slow open-mouthed kiss on her neck making her squirm beneath me.

"Let's just stay like this for a little longer." I intertwined our fingers and sighed against her neck. "Okay." Her voice was like a melody to my ears.

I turned us again, placing her on top of me. I sneaked my arms around her and we stayed like that for a couple of minutes. Just enjoying each other's company.

"You have no idea how much I dreamed of this. Every day." I confess. I wasn't going to lie anymore and pretend like she was not consuming my thoughts all the damn time.

I woke up with her on my mind and I went to bed with her on my mind.

I always thought that there was no chance for us. That we'll never be together as much as I wanted that. But now she was here in my arms and I won't ever let her go.

Not now, not ever.

After a while, we had to get up and eat something since we had to leave for the meeting at 2 pm.

We went to our bathrooms to brush our teeth and then got into the kitchen to prepare breakfast together. Staying close to each other all the time.

"It's ready." She exclaimed and took the plates to the dining table. Before she could sit on the chair, I tugged her by her hips and made her sit on my lap.

"Better," I said and took her plate next to mine.

"I like this side of you." She placed a light kiss on my cheek. "Yeah?" I lifted my eyebrow.

"Mhmm." She took a bite of her toast. We ate our breakfast by sharing our food. After she finished her plate I gave her the rest of my breakfast. As long as she was full, I didn't care for me. I ate enough to last till lunch.

"You'll be my personal chef from now on."

"Anything for you."

She took the last bite and I lifted her in my arms. Her legs wrapped around my torso.

I cleaned the table with her in my hands and I walked towards her room.

I placed her down and stole a quick kiss. "Get ready we'll be leaving in one hour."

I went to my room and got into the bathroom to take a shower. It was almost 12 pm when I started getting ready.

I put on a grey suit with a white shirt underneath and wore my wristwatch. I quickly fixed my hair and marched to Zaria's room.

"Ready?" She was doing her hair. I went behind her and circled my hands around her stomach.

"Yes, just help me with this." She held a bobby pin in her palm. I took it from her and fixed her bangs.

"Okay, now I'm ready." Her black skirt reached just above her knees and hugged her hips. She had a light blue shirt and black plumps. Her hair stood in a slick bun.

"Let's go." I took her hand and we left.

Quick chapter from Leo's POV

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷