Introduction

Today seemed to start like any other waking up to the alarm clock blaring at 6:30am. I am a little bit more excited about today since it starts the month countdown until my high school graduation and then I'm taking a gap year before starting college. So I get out of bed to start my morning routine but what I wouldn't find out till later is that today was not like any other it would be a day I would remember for the rest of my life.

Let's start from the beginning, I'm Casey Greenfield an 18 year old 5'7 120 pound high school senior. I have shaggy dirty blond hair I look like a strong breeze could push me over there's not much else to me, I just kinda blend into the crowd and don't stand out at all, the only noteworthy thing would be that below the belt I'm a little below average at three inches. I live with my mother, Ava, she's 5'9 130 pound 40 year old milf. When I say milf I mean M.I.L.F. like she's the epitome of what some think of a milf. She has brunette hair that's about three inches past her shoulders, beautiful blue eyes, amazing C cups and an ass that just makes you want to get on your knees and kiss (she looks similar to Alexandra Daddario). Then there's my sister Abigail, who's just taller than my mom at 5'10, she's 145 pound 20 year old college athlete. Her sport of choice in college is volleyball she also did hurdles for our high school track and field team. Her appearance is very similar to moms same hair and eyes, her ass is just as amazing. There's only a couple differences between her and mom mainly her boobs are a little smaller at a B cup and she has a bit more muscle tone than mom does and her legs are out of this world. Her legs are just amazing, they have the right amount of muscle on them from doing hurdles and volleyball. It's like they were sculpted by a god.

Now as you can see some would call me a pervert for the way I describe my family members and they would be right. I am a pervert that would worship and serve them like the goddesses that they are. Of course I would die of embarrassment if they ever found out that is how I felt so I have to subtle about to. I try to act has the loving and helpful son/brother. Whenever mom or Abi ask for help I'm usually there for whatever they need. Now that's not to say I don't show some reluctance to something's at times to save face but in the end usually do what is needed to help them. For mom that's usually just doing a couple chores around that house if she's tired and has had a long week at work and for Abi it's typically helping her with homework. That may sound weird having the younger sibling help the older one with homework but as mom or Abi would say I am something of a genius. In reality when I first noticed Abi having trouble in school when she was in 9th grade and I was in 7th grade I stayed up all night watching YouTube videos on whatever she had a problem with(usually it was math) and then the next day I would either help her understand or just do it for her. Ever since then she would come to me if she had a problem and I would help her. After I helped her the first time I realized how good I felt and wanted to keep helping her and mom.

It was about half way through Abi's sophomore year of high school when I decided I wanted to learn reflexology under the guise of wanting to help her after she tore a muscle during practice. That started out for when she was super sore after practice or game but it slowly evolved to after every practice and game. Which that turned into whenever she wanted and then mom also got in on that too. So now I spend most afternoons massaging my mom or sister usually only for 30 minutes maximum at a time though. They typically go for foot massages but if there's a spot that hurts in particular then they request that. Well I guess that enough for the background let's get back to today.

Authors Note: This is my first time writing any type of story so any feedback what so every is helpful. I just wrote this intro to see if anyone would be interested in a story like this. Also grammar is not my strong suit so sorry for the errors lol.