Breakfast

Like I said earlier I just woke up and was getting ready like every other day. I had to get a shower since after last nights jerk off session I just left the cum where it was so I was covered in dry cum this morning. After my shower I got dressed and went into the kitchen to start cooking breakfast. This was another way I was able to serve mom and Abi, I'd cook breakfast every morning. It started after my mom said that she needed to start watching her weight a couple years ago and at that time my high school offered a culinary class I decided to take and then I started cooking at home. Mom and Abi loved my cooking and it also took a lot of stress off mom since sometimes she'd get home late from work and then have to figure out what to make for dinner. Mom is a high-end real estate agent with many years of experience and now owns the agency she's worked for since getting her license, so now she doesn't really have a set schedule and just goes in when her company really needs her or when she feels like it. But she still always gets up to eat the breakfast I make. Today I just cooked simple bacon and eggs since I needed to leave earlier than usually to study for a test that I have later today.

Just as I was about done cooking breakfast I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, when I turned to look and see who it was my jaw nearly hit the ground, my sister came running down with her hair up in a ponytail, her hot pink sports bra, black spandex volleyball shorts and barefoot with her toenails painted hot pink. If you couldn't tell hot pink is her favorite color. When she saw me staring she acted like nothing was happening.

"If you keep looking any longer you're gonna burn the bacon haha." She said with a wink.

I just shook my head and mumbled "Oh right, sorry."

She ignored my comment and said "When is breakfast gonna be ready I have to get to volleyball practice this morning, coach said we're gonna be doing a lot of conditioning today. Ugh. Coach also said we're running drills this afternoon."

Still not really thinking right from seeing her running down the stairs all I said was "Sorry, that sounds like it's going to suck today."

She went to the cabinet to get a plate and was about to get some food when I stopped her and told her to go sit down and I'd make it for her, which I usually would do every morning since she typically didn't come down until it was ready.

She just turned towards the table saying "Put a little extra on my plate I need to make sure I'm not going to get hungry during practice today, please."

I looked at her and said "We only had three eggs this morning but you can have some of mine if you want."

Abi said "Aww you're just the best little brother a girl could ask for."

It was at that time mom decided to come down the stairs and hearing that last comment she asked "What's this about you being the best little brother?"

Abi replied saying "Casey offered me some of his egg since we only had a few this morning and coach said she's gonna make us do a lot of conditioning today."

Mom said to me "Well aren't you just the sweetest, honey. I guess I need to go by the store today to pick up some more groceries."

It was then that I just finished making Abi's plate and turned around seeing mom in just her bathrobe which hung till about mid-thigh. She had it tied tightly so there was no telling what she had on underneath but her legs and feet were bare and she just had a pedicure the other day and had a French Tip style on her nails. I had to stop myself from starting to long as she looked like a goddess standing on the second to last step of the stairs. It was like she was waiting for someone to kneel before her and kiss her feet while wishing her a good morning and I so wanted that person to be me. I think I was able to look away and serve Abi her breakfast before either of them caught me staring.

Mom sat down by Abi and started a conversation while I went back to the stove to make her plate. When I was walking back to the table with moms plate I heard her say "... I don't have much planned today, I don't need to go to work today unless there's an emergency. So I'll probably just go to the store to get some groceries and then come back and clean up a bit."

I set her plate down in front of her she said "Thanks, honey." Then I headed back in the kitchen to get them both a cup of coffee, after I gave them their drinks I made my plate and sat down with them to eat breakfast. Not much else happened during breakfast besides mom saying she might do some gardening today after she cleans up the house. Which the house isn't dirty at all since I do most of the chores, mom just has OCD and likes to make sure everything is a certain way. After that we all finished breakfast and set our dishes in the sink and each head our own ways to get on with they day. Mom went upstairs to get ready while Abi and I headed out side to go to our respective schools. Once we got outside we both stopped for a second after getting hit with the Florida heat during this time of year. We both looked at each other and Abi groaned then said:

"Well looks like practice is gonna be a pain if coach decides to have us do conditioning outside today."

And with that she got in her car and pulled off while I walked down to the bus stop and got ready for my day at school.