After school

There was not much that happened at school I had gone in early to study for a test that I took later in the day. Besides that it was just the same boring stuff as it always is.

As I'm walking back home from the bus stop I'm thinking about my plans for tonight. Abi said she'll be home a little later due to having practice this afternoon so it'll be just mom and I for a few hours. Maybe I can help her clean the house or even help her with the gardening she mentioned earlier. I should probably make a nice meal for dinner tonight since Abi had conditioning earlier this morning and practice this afternoon, I'm sure she's going to be starving by the time she gets home. I'll probably do lasagna since that is her favorite, hopefully we have everything I need already at home. I would not want to make mom go out again today after she already said she was going out to get groceries earlier. Getting out of my thoughts now I realize I'm walking up to my front door. I open it and walk through shouting:

"Mom, I'm home."

I don't hear I response so maybe she's still cleaning somewhere or she's outside in the garden. I head up to my room as I'm climbing up the stairs I can see that the door to my room is open and the light is on. That's weird I could have sworn I turned it off and shut the door before I left and usually mom doesn't clean in mine or Abi's rooms unless she is wanting to do a really deep clean. Anyways I make it up the stairs and walk into my room to see my mom sitting on my bed dressed in a tight blue tank top and black leggings, her typical errand running or cleaning the house outfit. She's sitting with her legs criss crossed at the head of my bed with her back against the head board and the soles of her feet are facing upward, it's like she is doing yoga on my bed. I go to say something to her but that's when I notice what she has in her hand and then my eyes dart all over the room. I let out a groan as I realized I never cleaned up after I jerked off last night. I look and see my laptop is opened with porn tabs on display, my bed is a mess with some dried cum I never cleaned up. Worst of all my mom is sitting in the middle of all of it with the Femdom magazine I had left laying on my nightstand. As I'm looking at everything I see that she has found my stash of magazines along with the bdsm gear and sex toys that I have. My heart drops when I look back at my mother and see that she is staring at me. I don't have time to see the face she's making as I just start to cry from embarrassment and turn around to run out of the house. I can hear her come after me saying:

"Casey, wait. Casey, slow down. We need to talk about this. Casey, I..."

I don't hear what that last statement is as I slam the front door shut behind me and just start running down the street. I don't really know where I'm going I just can't be around her right now. I probably can't be around her ever, she'll most likely disown me whenever I go back. She's gonna kick me out and then I'll have to live on the street with the knowledge that my mom hates me now. Oh and she'll end up telling Abi who will then hate me as well. I don't know what to do. I end up at a park and just sit down on a bench thinking about how my life has ended up the way that it has now. I'm on the verge of a panic attack thinking about how I'm going to live the rest of my days as a bum on the streets. Maybe it'd be better to start now instead of going home and having to face mom and eventually Abi. It would probably be better than having to talk about this with them. I get up and start walking around the park debating whether I should go back home or try and figure out where else to go.

After a few hours of walking aimlessly around the park and coming no closer to a decision on what I should do. I look around and notice that there is no one else in the park and the sun is starting to set. Then I heard my stomach growl and I think about going to a fast food joint somewhere but that's when I notice that I must have dropped all my stuff in the shock of seeing mom on my bed reading that magazine. That damned stupid magazine if only I had cleaned up a little I wouldn't be in this mess right now. I wish I had never bought that thing but it was just the hottest magazine I had ever seen. This edition had just about everything I liked, it had foot content, there was incest, it had some bdsm in it, there was some femdom content there as well, some pages even had a mix of those together and some even had all of it but what I was most embarrassed about was that it had talk about chastity cages. Like what sane person wants to have their cock locked in a little cage. Although I guess you can't really call mine a cock since it is only three inches hard. I had only recently discovered chastity cages but now it was all I could think about. Being locked and giving that control to someone else was just about the most arousing thing I could think about. Many times I had fantasized about mom or Abi finding out and then they would miraculously be okay with it and even hold the keys to my cage. I had imagined them doing it solo or even keeping a key each. They would have their keys attached to an anklet to always draw my attention towards their feet (like it wasn't already there) and they would then tease me mercilessly. Even thinking about it now I was getting as hard as ever. But this was not a fantasy this is real life and family members tend to not get involved with each other sexually, it's against the law.

The sun had already set at this point and it was getting kind of cold being out here in just the gym shorts and t-shirt that I have been wearing all day. So dreading this decision, I decided my best bet was to head back home and face mom and Abi. I was just hoping they would not be to upset finding out what a pervert I am. So with that decision made I was walking back home trying to figure out what's the best way to apologize to them. I don't think "Sorry I'm a pervert who wants to be locked in a chastity cage by you and made to worship your feet but hey can you blame me I mean look at them they're beautiful" is going to go over well. Coming no closer to an apology I look up and see I'm only a couple of houses down from mine. Now the thought to turn around and run did go across my mind but I did not have anywhere else to go. So with that thought gone I made it to my front door, I reached out and turned the handle. I take a couple of steps inside and see both my mom and sister with a worried look and tears in their eyes looking my way. I try to say something but it gets caught in my throat. So we all are just sitting there for a moment looking at each other until mom speaks up and says...