Days go by

It's been a few days since I found mom sitting in my room reading my porn magazine. I can not believe how everything has progressed since then. The first day not much happened in the morning besides them ordering me to kiss their feet and wish them a good day before we all left. In the afternoon they upped it a little bit, mom wanted to use me as a footstool but didn't want her feet on my shirt so I was on all fours in front of them with their feet, moms feet were bare and Abi's were in the same hot pink socks, on my bare back. We were like that for a couple of hours before I had to start cooking dinner. Then after dinner I massaged moms feet while she laid down in bed and didn't stop until she fell asleep, I went to see if Abi needed me after that but she said she did not so I went to my room again on orders to not masturbate.

The following morning was much the same except not masturbating was really getting to me and I kept spacing out during our conversation causing them both to giggle and chuckle at me. That afternoon Abi wanted to use me as a footstool again so I took my shirt off like the day before and was on all fours in front of her. We were like that until mom came home from work but instead of sitting by Abi and using me as a footstool she sat by where my head was putting her stocking clad feet on the ground in front of me. We sat like that for a few minutes before mom ordered me to smell her feet. So with Abi's feet still on my back I bent my head down to moms feet and planted my nose between her toes giving long deep breaths so both of them could hear me smell her feet. That night they wanted to keep me there so they ordered Chinese food and had it delivered to the house. They kept me there in that position with Abi's feet resting on my back and my head down at moms feet smelling them until they wanted to go to bed. After they went to bed I was able to heat up my dinner since it had gotten cold and then I went to bed.

Then yesterday morning after breakfast I had to massage moms feet since she said I had missed out on doing it the night before. Abi had came down and left while I was massaging moms feet, I was starting to get worried she was upset since all she has done since the first day was use me as a footstool. I was starting to wonder if this made her uncomfortable since it feels like she has been kinda distant since then. I guess I was showing my emotions on my face because mom looked at me and said

"Don't worry to much about it she is just trying to process this, I know it took me a couple of days to come around to the idea when your father first said something about it."

"I know mom I'm just worried that I might have messed up our relationship with this. I mean she hasn't even really said or done anything with me since she has found out."

"Oh honey, if you're that worried about it then I will talk to her tonight and see how she is feeling. I would hate for this to mess up how your guys relationship. How about tonight we just have a normal dinner with each other and then after I'll talk to her about it while you hang out in your room then I'll come and tell you about our talk."

"Yeah thanks mom that sounds like a good plan."

"Now why don't you give my feet a kiss goodbye since you need to leave now or you'll be late for school."

I bend down to her feet and plant on the tops of both of her feet.

"Have a good day, Goddess." I say as I stand up. Then I head out the door to make it to school on time.

As mom said that night we acted like a normal family had a nice dinner, which I cooked of course, and then mom and Abi disappeared to have their talk while I stayed and cleaned up then I went to my room. I waited for about an hour before mom came into my room. I was sitting on my bed with a book in my hand so mom came and sat down beside me.

"I just got done talking with your sister." I just sat there waiting for her to continue.

"She said that at first she wasn't sure how to feel since she did not really understand it. I told her if she had any questions about it she could ask me or even better you. Then she talked about how excited and happy you seem to get when ever you serve us. I have to agree with her it is cute seeing how you get when we put our feet in front of you."

I blushed at that comment. I went to say something but was cut off when mom suddenly moved and put her feet in my face. I was just froze there looking at her soles.

"Now why don't you give my feet a kiss goodnight and then get some sleep because I plan to use my slave all day tomorrow."

So that's what I did I kissed her soles and then she left for bed. I was left there a little stunned since that was the first time I had kissed her soles and I could not get that image out of my head. I thought about jacking off since mom hadn't said that I couldn't but I also did not want to disappoint her in case this was some type of test. So after a couple of frustrating minutes to get my hard-on to go away I laid down and went to sleep.

So now we're back to today, this morning I woke up and cooked pancakes since they're Abi's favorite breakfast food and I was still a little worried about how she's been behaving after finding out about my kinks. I did not hear Abi come down while I was cooking to we I turned around with a plate full of pancakes I jump and nearly dropped them seeing her sitting at the table watching me.

"Hurry up bring those here, I'm going for a run after breakfast."

"R...right sorry. Here you go." I said placing the plate of pancakes in the center of the table.

I went back in the kitchen to get myself some coffee and I got Abi some orange juice. When I got back to the table mom was sitting there and sent me back to get her a cup of coffee also. As I walked back to the table with moms coffee I noticed neither of them were talking but they both glanced at each other and smiled. I set moms cup down in front of her and went to sit down when she said

"Honey, I accidentally dropped a couple of pancakes on the ground could you please pick them up for me."

"Sure, mom" I said as I bent down to see where they were. I looked and saw that both were under mom. I went to pick them up but as soon as I moved my hand moms feet moved forward and landed right on top of them. I looked up at her but she just ignored me and continued to eat the pancakes she had on her plate. I moved back down to pick them up and mom thankfully took her feet off of them so I could grab them. As I went to put them off to the side mom said

"I would hate for your hard work to go to waste and I had just mopped the floors yesterday so I know the floors are clean enough to eat off of them. So why don't you eat those so nothing goes to waste."

I looked up into her eyes and she just winked at me so I said "Uh okay mom, I guess since you just cleaned the floors."

So I put those pancakes on my plate poured some syrup on them and started to eat the pancakes that were just under moms feet. I looked over as a took my first bite of them and saw her smile at me as I did. Breakfast continued as usual after that, Abi seemed to be a little better and she was talking to me so whatever mom said to her last night must have worked. After we all had our fill of pancakes Abi said she better go for her run before it got to hot today, mom said she needed to go take a shower and I stayed to clean up the table and kitchen.