Back home

"Casey, where have you been?" Mom asked.

I could not continue to look at them so I just looked down at my feet. We were there basking in the silence for a moment as I still could not find the words to speak. I finally looked back up at mom and Abi and saw them sitting there with an expecting look on their faces.

"I was down at the park." I mumbled in response while looking back down at the floor afterwards.

The next thing I know is that I feel both of them beside me trapping me in a tight group hug. With mom saying:

"You can not leave like that again, you had us both worried sick thinking you had got yourself lost."

"MmHmm." Abi agreed.

"I'm sorry I did not mean for you guys to worry, I just panicked and ran. It won't happen again." I replied.

"Good, now can we talk about what I found in your room." Mom said. As her and Abi release me from the hug and sit back down on the couch.

I blushed looking at mom and muttered "I guess we probably should."

"Alright, well I originally did not plan on having Abi in this conversation but seeing how you ran away I needed to explain to her what was going on." Mom said.

Looking sheepishly between the two of them "Right, sorry."

Abi spoke up saying "Can you come sit down and stop acting like we're going to yell at you, please."

Making my way over to the chair to sit down thinking it's better to be there than sitting between them on the couch. After I sit down I look back at them not really knowing what I should say. Then that's when mom decided to start the conversation.

"We'll that was quite the magazine I read earlier today." She joked.

"Yeah it was, it was probably one of the hottest things I've read in a while." Abi stated.

I just looked at them shocked as this was not how I thought this conversation was going to go. I then looked at Abi and asked "Really?"

"Yeah little bro, I got turned on looking through it. This may surprise you but I also masturbate."

"She's right we all do it so there is no reason to be embarrassed about it." Mom commented.

" Well I mean we all aren't massive perverts like Casey is." Abi snickered.

I blushed and just made some type of croaking sound as she said that.

"Now, now we aren't here to make fun of your brother, Abigail." Mom reminded.

I looked back at mom silently thanking her with my eyes. She just looked at me and winked.

"So little bro you really want to serve us, huh?" Abi questioned.

"I...uh...um... I don't know. I have fantasized about it but that's just fantasies you know, like that can't actually be a reality." I stammered.

"Well that's to bad I was actually kind of looking forward to getting a servant again." Mom said laughing at the reaction she got from Abi and myself. Both just staring, slack-jawed at her.

"Wh... what uh.. do you mean 'again'?" I asked.

"I thought I would never bring this up, especially with you two, but your father was somewhat of a submissive himself." Mom explained.

"So you're not weirded out by all the stuff you saw in my room?" I wondered.

"Of course not honey, I was just surprised. That's all. When you walked in I was looking at all the stuff you had and trying to think about what your father would have said about it." Mom replied.