Chapter 15

Mason's POV

I wake up to an amazing scent, so I open my eyes quickly, and I try to find the source.

My eyes land on dad and papa, they're still sleeping, cuddled together.

I stare at them, not knowing what is going on.

My instincts are going crazy, and I already know that I'm looking at my mates.

I have no idea how this can be happening, since they're each other's mates, and they were for years.

They have their own family, with me being their eldest son, it doesn't matter that I'm adopted, they're my parents, and I don't know how I feel about them being my mates.

I can see that papa is starting to wake up, probably smelling the same thing.

It takes him a moment but he finally opens his eyes, and he immediately locks eyes with me.

We look at each other for a moment, before he sits up, and he rubs his eyes with his hand, groaning slightly.

"What's going on?" Dad asks, looking at us.

"That a sniff." Papa tells him, and dad does so immediately, before he looks at me unsure of what to say.

"Is he our mate?" Dad asks papa, and he nods his head once, in confirmation to dad's question.

"It seems so." Papa says, looking at me.

"I don't know how I feel about it." I admit.

"Well, you don't have a say in this, it's what the Moon Goddess wants for us, so the only thing we can do is accept it, and we will just have to learn to live with it." Papa says.

"Goddess, please tell me that I won't have to carry any more children." Dad pleads, looking at the ceiling.

"You probably will." Papa says. "And I want you, Mason, to go to the Doctor, so we can know if you maybe inherited a womb, then we will know what to expect." He orders.

"I really don't want to do this, there isn't a big chance, and I don't want to have one." I argue.

"The Goddess doesn't care if you want something or not, whatever happens, happens for a reason." Papa says.

"Also, I don't feel comfortable with you calling us your fathers, so please use our names from now on." He says, and I nod in agreement.

I reach my hand to stroke dad's hair, while my other hand goes to massage papa's chest, hoping to feel his mussels.

"We're not mating until I know what to expect." Papa tells me firmly.

I sigh in disappointment, and I take my hand back, I kiss them both quickly, before I leave the room, then I go down the stairs to make myself some breakfast.

I do some for them too, since I know that they will be down here soon.

I make some tea to drink with it, and place the plates on the dining table, before I sit to wait for them.

At least my siblings aren't here, so I don't have to talk to them.