Chapter 22

Mason's POV

When we finish our mating, we dress in our clothes, then we quickly go back to our house.

I don't want to risk doing it out here again, when another wave of Timmy's heat will hit him.

When we finally enter the house, we find Carter sitting alone in the leaving room looking at his phone.

He looks up at us, and he quickly notices the scent that Timmy carries.

"Timmy, you're in heat." He informs him.

"I know." Timmy says, before he kisses him, and he goes to the bathroom to deal with the heat, and change his now dirty pants.

I sit next to Carter, and I decide that I should tell him what happened in the woods, after all Timmy is his mate too, and I don't know how he would feel about it.

"We mated in the woods, I couldn't control myself." I admit.

"I know, your scent is all over him." He says, and I can't tell if he's angry or not, he's voice doesn't give anything away.

"Are you okay with that?" I ask curiously.

"Well, I have to be, he's your mate as much as he's mine, so even if I didn't like it, I would have to let you be with him, but honestly I don't mind very much." He explains.

"Well at least that will work out then." I say happily.

"I just hope he's not pregnant again, he would hate it, and I don't want to listen to him complaining for the next four months." He informs.

"Yeah, I don't think I'm anywhere near ready for kids." I say with a groan.

"We will see what will be forced on us this time, hopefully nothing too harsh, I can't imagine raising these many kids again." He says.

"At least we will know whose child it is. Your eyes are brown, mine are blue and Timmy's are green, so if they're brown than the kid is yours and if they're blue it's mine, the only problem will be if the kids will have green eyes, but that doesn't matter since they all will be all of ours. " I say.

"True." Carter says, looking at me with a smile.

I smile back, and I lean in to kiss him, we make out for few minutes, before we pull away to breath.

"So, will you talk to me again? I kind of miss you, and I see you every day." He says, and I consider the answer for a while.

"I think I can forgive you enough to talk to you again." I say.

"That's great." He whispers into my ear, before kissing me again.

This time I deepen the kiss, and we make out again, but this time we are interrupted by someone clearing his throat.

We look towards the doorway of the living room, and we are greeted by Tyler, who's standing in the doorway with a confused expression on his face, he looks like he doesn't know what to think about what he just saw.

"What's going on here?" He asks, with one of his eyebrow raised in question.