Chapter 17

Mason's POV

"So, I was thinking that it will be a good idea to take the kids hunting." Carter says to dad, when he enters the living room.

"Outside of the pack lands?" Oliver asks, ignoring the fact that he was called a kid, which never happens.

"Yes, but I was thinking about Mason, Denver, and Tyler." Carter tells him.

"It's not fair, Tyler is younger than me, why can he go, and I can't?" Oliver complains.

"Well, the main reason is that you have your heats now, and even though they should happen only twice a year, there's a possibility that you will get it more often." Carter explains.

"And you're Omega, so you're not allowed to go outside, before you meet your mate, and he completes the basic training." He reminds Oliver, looking at him with apologetic expression.

"But..." Oliver tries to say, but is cut off by Denver.

"Oliver, don't even start, we heard it million times, everyone knows that you don't like the laws that concern Omegas, but you have to follow them for the next few years, so just deal with it." Denver says boredly.

"Yeah, and you deal with the fact the you won't be an Alpha, you're definitely not complaining about that everyday." Oliver argues.

"It's a different think, you were born an Omega, so you should be under the laws for Omegas, and I'm a first born son of an Alpha, that means that I was meant to be an Alpha, so I should at least have a chance to pass the Alpha ceremony, so I can have a chance to take the title of an Alpha, that was meant to be mine." Denver says angrily.

"Well, you're not the heir, so it wasn't meant to be yours, it's Tyler's, so deal with it." Oliver says sarcastically.

"Yeah, I will show you how I deal with it." Denver says, before quickly walking towards Oliver, and punching him in the face, then in random places, until Carter pulls him away from Oliver, who is already crying from the pain.

"What we're you thinking?" Carter asks angrily. "You don't punch anyone, especially not an Omegas." He continues, forcing him to the ground, and taking his belt off while Timmy takes Oliver to the bathroom.

I watch Denver being spanked for a while, before I see Reggie, who looks scared, so I decide to take him out of here, and up the stairs.

"Why did Denver hit Ollie?" Reggie asks, with his cute little voice.

He's only four, but he is very smart, he doesn't like attention, and he's the quietest kid I have ever known.

Sometimes I don't even realise that he's in the room, and that's exact opposite of how the rest of my siblings were.

Actually, now they're my mates' kids, more than my siblings.

I have no idea what I should call them, I'm still confused with what's going on, and how that is supposed to work.

"Because he got angry at Ollie, but you can't punch anyone just because you're angry, it's not okay, you can only punch someone if you have to defend yourself against some bad people." I explain. "You got it?" I ask, and he nods.

I reach his room, and I start to tickle him, making him laugh loudly.

After a while, he beggs to be put down, and when I set him on the floor, then he asks me to read him a book, so we sit down on his bed, and I read some random book for the next few minutes.