Meeting the club

A few more weeks into the school year, and Percy had started to notice something. Girls were staring at him. 

I mean, they usually did, but it was more now, and he was starting to wonder why. Especially since he usually had his arm around Annabeth during breaks if he wasn't fighting his friends to release energy. (They didn't mind as it was good practice for them too.) Annabeth sometimes fought with them, and they'd double team. Honey and Mori were actually impressed by their teamwork, like they had fought together for years. 

One day though, while they were fighting and Annabeth watched while working on a design for her club, a couple of red headed twins came around the corner. "Honey senpai? Mori senpai? What are you two doing?" They paused. 

"Hika chan, kaou-chan, meet per-chan and anna-chan." They looked at the boy and girl, who was drawing, and smiled. 

"Now what's a lovely girl like you doing out here?"

"Watching people fight is not suited for a lady now, is it?" Annabeth stood up with a sweet smile. Percy smiled, knowing what was gonna happen to anyone that flirted with his girl. 

She grabbed one twins arm and flipped him over her shoulder, while she kicked the other twins legs out from under him, making him fall on his face. Percy laughed. Honey looked a little surprised, and mori looked indifferent. 

"Yeah, I would have warned you, but she hates when I speak for her."

"You can say that again seaweed brain." The twins got up, and were on the receiving end of Annabeth's glare. They scrambled to their senpai's, (The familiar ones) and tried to hide. 

"Annabeth, calm down. They didn't know." Percy said, walking up to her, and giving her a peck on the cheek. 

"Fine. But only cause you asked Percy." 

"Honey senpai, who were these two?" 

"And why were you sparring one of them?"

"Hika-chan, kaou-chan, this is Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. They came from the states!" They got a good look at the two. 

"Wait, you two are commoners?" Percy raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, so?" Annabeth said, challenging them. They said nothing to her. 

"Well the boss wants to see you two."

"Tama-chan? Is something going on?"

"Well he wants to talk about something related to activities for the upcoming week. And he wants you guys to try on your costumes." 

"Oh! Okay, we'll be right there!"

"Yeah." 

"Per-chan, Anna-chan, do you wanna come with us and see our club?" Percy looked at her, and shrugged. 

"Sure, why not?" While they walked there, honey and mori filled them in on what their club was, and while Annabeth and Percy weren't particularly interested, they were curious enough to see what it was about. 

Soon enough, they made it to music room three, and opened the door. A tall blonde, who Percy can only presume is Tamaki, was running around, yelling. 

"Where are they?! It's been ten minutes already!" 

"Tamaki-"

"No! I sent the twins out ten minutes ago to get them, and they still aren't back!"

"Tamaki-" 

"What are we gonna do if their costumes don't fit them right! We need them tomorrow!"

"Tama-chan!" Honey finally yelled, making their presence known. Tamaki finally calmed down. "We're here, and we brought a couple of friends. Hope that's okay!" 

"Please, just try on your costumes, we need to know how they fit." 

"Aye-yai sir!" They ran off to what was presumably the dressing rooms, and tamaki took notice of the two, finally. He took one look, and smiled. 

"You two must be the other honor students here! Perseus Jackson, and Annabeth Chase. It's nice to meet you senpai's." 

"Other honor students?"

"Yes, there's one more, who's in our club. He's running a bit late, but his costume should fit." Percy shrugged. The glasses guy seemed harmless enough for a mortal. But he didn't want to piss him off none the less. Something seemed off about him though. And familiar. He just couldn't place it.

"You're blofis sensei's stepson, correct? I know he has a son going to this school on scholarship."

"Yeah, that's me." He slung an arm around Annabeth, seeing him looking at her. 

"What's your relation?"

"Hmm?"

"What-"

"We're boyfriend and girlfriend." He said, now that the question processed in his mind. Tamaki seemed a little annoyed at being interrupted, but said nothing. Percy, of course, didn't pick up on this. 

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you two meet?" Percy panicked on the inside. Annabeth however, came up with an answer. 

"Back in the states, there was a camp for special needs kids. I had been going since I was seven, and Percy since he was twelve."

"Special needs?"

"Yeah, ya know, ADHD, dyslexia, PTSD or other anxiety disorders, things like that." 

"We're both dyslexic with ADHD, so we got paired together a lot. Even if we hated each other at first." Percy chimed in, trying to make sure it was believable. 

The guy with glasses let it go as the bell rang and honey and mori came out from the dressing rooms. "Costumes for perfectly tama-chan! But we'd better get to class now." 

And with that they were off, Percy and Annabeth letting out small sighs of relief being able to get away from all the questioning. There was something smart in the eyes of the guy with glasses. They'd have to tread lightly while they were around him. 

Very lightly. 

Perabeth At Ouranजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें