Server

Percy got some food ready with the help of the other third years, slightly disappointed that none of it was blue. But he said nothing about it. After all, they wouldn't understand the joke. Plus he had his mom to make some blue food later so it's no big deal. Besides if he felt like he really needed it he could pop by next door to see Annabeth.

Neither of them were particularly happy with Percy being a part of the host club, partially because he was captain of the swim team. But knowing that mori was captain of the kendo team while being a full time host made him feel better about what he'll be able to do. If mori can be a constant host while being a team captain, so can Percy.

"So per-chan, are you excited?"

"To be honest, not really. But it keeps me busy while I wait on Annabeth." Honey nodded in understanding.

"Well, it's also cool we get to see each other more." Percy smiled a little.

"Yeah, that is nice, isn't it?" Mori hummed in agreement. "Ugh, I wish there was some blue food though." Honey looked at him like he was crazy. "What?! It's the best color, hands down."

"I've got to disagree. I think it's pink."

"But blue is the color of the ocean." He pouted slightly, in a joking manner.

"But pink is the color of usa-chan!"

"Agree to disagree." Honey laughed a little.

"Deal."

Soon enough, Percy was passing things around for the club, and it actually wasn't that bad. No monsters as far as he could tell (and believe me he could tell easily) and he got to know a little more about what the club was by first hand experience. But no customers really took notice of him, all of them too engrossed with their own hosts to notice him.

Usually, Percy hated being ignored, but it was a relief now. He didn't have to think about much, or say anything. Just place things on tables and refill things when low or empty. The only thing he really had to make sure of other than that was that honey didn't run out of sweets. It was a little difficult, but he'd been through literal hell and back. Surely, he could manage to keep his sweet addicted friend supplied. Honestly, he couldn't blame him. Sweets were awesome.

Soon enough, the day was coming to an end. "Per-chan, how are you liking it here?" Honey asked, bouncing up to the taller third year. Percy smiled a little.

"Not bad, but it could use more blue."

"Blue?" Tamaki asked.

"It's the best color, hands down. Plus it would make the place pop."

"Well, I don't know about that, but we do have hikaru with a blue rose." Percy bounced a little.

"Know what else should be here? Oh gods, I'm gonna have to bring them in, but my mom's blue cookies." He almost drooled at the thought. "They're so good!" Nobody noticed his odd choice of words, but they were curious about these.

"Senpai, what is with your obsession with blue?"

"Cause why not?" Haruhi shrugged.

"But blue food? Doesn't that seem a bit much?"

"At times it would be, but not with my mom. It's a really light shade of it, and it just works. It's hard to explain it all though."

"Percy, you ready to go?" Annabeth asked, stepping in.

"Wise girl! I just got the best idea."

"Oh no, your ideas are never good." He pouted a little at that.

"Hear me out! We can bring some of my mom's cookies here for the club to try!"

Annabeth thought it over some, and sighed. "Fine, but bring extra. I know how you get."

"Like you're much better." He teased. She gave him a warning look, and he just smiled.

"Tamaki, what do you say?"

"I am curious... Next time you're here, bring some. I'm sure our resident sweets expert will be more than happy to have some!" Percy nodded, and with that, they were off to go back home.

"So how was it?"

"Not the worst. At least no girls tried anything. I don't think they even noticed me."

"They probably did, but didn't say anything. You'll see. I'm sure in a bit they'll start to talk with you." Percy shrugged.

"We'll see."