Visit

Another day where Percy didn't have a swim meet, so he was in the host club, serving as usual for him. But while he was placing down some tea, kyoya came up to him. "Percy?"

"Hmm?"

"There's someone who'd like to see you outside." He blinked, but walked out anyways, half expecting there to be some monster there waiting for him. He gripped riptide in his pocket, and the doors closed behind him. He felt a presence behind him, and swung around, pulling riptide out of his pocket. His eyes widened at who was before him. 

"Neeks!" He smiled, putting the pen back in his pocket, and pulling the small teen into a hug, in which he struggled. 

"Percy, put me down!" He yelled, but Percy could have sworn he was smiling. He complied anyways, not having anything better to do, and he didn't feel like facing his wrath. He was still beaming to see the boy he considered a little brother to him again. They left on good terms and all, but it didn't stop it. 

"Why didn't you text me, and say you were coming?"

"Cause I didn't feel like it. Where's Annabeth, I wanna nap."

"Did you really just shadow travel all the way from America to japan?"

"Keep your voice down. Whoever I talked to, they understood English." Percy paled a bit, but did so. He didn't need kyoya trying to find out about his life as a demigod. That would be bad. No actually, it would be terrible. He might as well just leave japan and never come back if that happened. 

"Well anyways, Annabeth's in the room next door. Want me to tell her she needs to come back here?"

"Yeah." He said with a yawn. Percy rolled his eyes. 

"Can you even walk right now?"

"I'm barely standing." Percy sighed and got down. 

"Hop on." He went over to the next room after Nico hopped on, and opened the door to see Annabeth. "Hey, we got to go."

"Already? We just got started five minutes ago though!"

"Yeah, I know. Something came up." She sighed. 

"Sorry guys. I'll be here tomorrow. Fill me in later on what I miss?"

"Sure thing!" Annabeth walked out of the room, and looked at me. 

"Why is there a sleeping Nico on your back?"

"He traveled here and is jet-lagged." She got the hint of what I meant, and sighed. 

"Will is going to have his head when he gets back." She sighed. The doors to the host club opened, and tamaki peeked his head through.

"Percy! What's taking you so-" He finally noticed the sleeping boy. "Who's that?" Quick attempt to make up a lie, go!

"This is Nico my.. cousin." Tamaki didn't notice the hesitation in his voice when he said that. 

"Oh.. You got to go home now?"

"Yeah."

"Ooh! I know! We can stop by later and meet him when he wakes up!" Percy sweat dropped. But what was he going to say without it being obvious he wasn't making anything up? And plane tickets are pricy, they'd expect him here for a while since they're 'commoners' as they'd say. 

"Sure? I'll check with my mom and Paul I guess."

"Great! Let me know what they say!" The door closed, and Annabeth jabbed him lightly in the ribs as to not wake Nico, who they found is very angry when woken up. 

"Great going kelp for brains, how are we going to explain it all to them, without them knowing who we are?"

"Relax, we got a few hours to figure it out. I'm sure we'll come up with something." She groaned. 

"We'd better. Or else we're in for a lot of questions."