common host

On their way back, Annabeth wanted to check out the library for the next book in a series she was currently obsessed with, but Percy stopped her, reminding her they needed to get to class. "You can always go and see if they have it later Anna-chan." She sighed.

"I suppose so. I just hope they have it."

"I'm sure they will. But I know you hate being late, so let's get going."

Neither of their clubs were meeting that day, and honey thought it would be fun to hang out with them in the club for a little bit before it opened. They didn't have the theme that day, no that was for tomorrow. The twins, hikaru and kaoru were working on making some calls for adjustments to the costumes. Honey was eating some cake while takashi sipped on tea and helped the two with their homework, dyslexia getting the best of both of them.

Well, for Percy at least. Annabeth's mom had given her some glasses that made whatever she read ancient Greek, and from that it decoded itself and she had only a few issues.

The door opened and another person came through. "Hey guys! Sorry I'm running late, I was finishing my homework... Who are these two?"

"Haru-chan! These are our friends we were telling you about!" The girly looking guy looked at them.

"Hey. I'm Annabeth, and that seaweed brain is Percy. You must be the other honor student, right?"

"Haruhi fujioka." 

"Ugh! I don't get this!" Percy yelled, standing up. He walked out quickly, and Annabeth sighed. 

"Are you gonna follow him?" Honey asked. Annabeth could still feel the pipes barely shaking, but didn't think the others felt it. 

"He just needs to cool down and refresh his brain. He'll come back or he won't." She looked to the window. "He's likely over by the pond or something. He finds water is a good way to cool off. Watching it move and ripple. He loves it. Finds it relaxing."

The hosts were silent, when the twins came up to Annabeth. "So you said the other day you spar sometimes with mori senpai, and honey senpai?"

"Yeah? And?"

"Isn't it tiring?"

"I mean, you don't look that strong, but yet you're able to hold your own against two of the best martial artists in the world."

"And you're more than capable of taking us down, so what gives?" Annabeth slowly began to panic. Gods Percy, you couldn't have choses a better moment to have a mental block? 

"Guy's leave her alone. If she wants to tell, she will." The boys brushed it off, figuring the boys were just holding back a lot. But then again, something bugged hikaru in the back of his mind, but he didn't know why. Something just felt slightly off about the two. But he didn't press it. After all, he had nothing to go off of but a gut feeling. 

Kaoru however was more intrigued by the fact she was now wearing glasses. "Have you always had those?"

Meanwhile, Percy was sitting on the edge of the pond, hand playing with the waves, and humming a sea shanty. Thanks for that by the way. Of course he would know every sea shanty by heart thanks to his dad. He had noticed a koi fish come up to him when it nudged his fingers. "Hmm?" He looked at the pretty gold and white fish. "Can I help you?"

"Hello young prince!" He heard in his mind. He smiled as the fish talked to him. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm taking a break from things. My brain needed me to get away for a minute." He said to the fish. To anyone else, it looked like he was talking to a fish that didn't even understand him. Only he knew he was having a small conversation. "Is it nice at this school? Being taken care of well?"

"Yes! The people here make sure to feed us good food, so we can be healthy. Some of the fish here have lived for almost a decade!"

"A decade, huh?" Percy smiled, knowing that is fishy friends were well taken care of like they should be. Then again, it was mostly so that no student would freak out by seeing a dead fish in the pond. He gently pet the fish a little, before he decided he had to leave. "Well sorry bud, but I've got to go now. Annabeth's probably worried. But I'll be back sometime soon!" The fish swam round happily. 

"Goodbye prince!" Percy got up and headed back into the school. 

When he got back he saw a new person he didn't see before, cause he was trying to focus. But he paid it no mind, and instead went to his girlfriend. "Do you have your club today?"

"Yeah, I do Percy."

"But I don't! What am I supposed to do?"

"You could always hang out in here?" Tamaki suggested. "Like, a part time host!" 

"I dunno.. I've got Annabeth though."

"I'm not sure how happy I'd feel knowing my boyfriend was flirting with other girls." Tamaki thought some more.

"I know! You can be a server!" Percy just looked at him. "You know, serve drinks and sweets for the rest of the hosts." He looked at Annabeth. 

"Alright. But no flirting with other girls."

"When have I ever?"

And with that, the host club got a new part time member.