Eyeless Jack X Reader

Requested by:FuckGender69
Tw: Cnc, Mdom, Blood kink, Animalistic actions

Word Count -2450

"Fuck..." You mumble to yourself as your phone dies an hour after you just charged it.You and your best friend julian were going to a concert held in the heart of the city. It was a relatively new underground metal band so the location was pretty discrete with not a lot of space,but you dig shit like that.finally getting to your shared location you complain out loud."UHHHHHHH my phone died againnn" "Y/N didn't you just charge it before we left your place?". Sighed your friend Julian with an eye roll."For YOUR information,Yes,I just gotta get a new one this one's busted I think. It drains battery like you drain cock" You joke as you flip your friend off for giving you a hard time."Haha your so immature Y/N" "and your not?" You say with a cocked eyebrow. "Touche~" "Anyways" You exclaim stretching your arms up to the sky "I'll just stick towards the walls inside so I can find an outlet,I really want vids of theese guys before they go mainstream, they're really good". "Mkay,I'm gonna go towards the front so I can enjoy the show,maybe find a hot metal head" "Jesus man your such a whore" you laugh as you both make your way to the entrance. "Takes one to know one" "Touche".You guys separate as you make your way to the back of the crowded room and Julian gets eaten by the crowd. "Yes!" You silently celebrate as you find an an available outlet to plug into. "Jesus I gotta get a new phone" you say as it powers on and you turn around to watch the show from a distance.

"...hmm?" As you scan over the room to see if you can get an eye on julian a figure in the corner of your eye caught your attention as it quickly averted it's gaze from you and to the floor. "Strange" you thought but continued to look for Julian but as you looked away from him it seemed like he was getting...closer? So you quickly looked back at him and he continued the same routine from last time,you looked away he got closer,you looked back at him,he looked at the ground.This happened until you were able to see him in your direct vision,he was practically in your face,you didn't know this man and you definitely didn't want to! His sent consisted of an irony smell,almost like blood,he wore a blue mask with an ink like substance leaking out of the eye holes,his hair was messy,and he was 6'1.

You quickly unplug your phone and make your way outside.when you finally reached outdoors you book it through the people rough housing,and smoking outside And start to make your way down the street to the gas station,if he followed you atleast you'd be in a well lit place.You get inside the 7-11 out of breathe,your heart going 100 mph but you kept your composure and began to browse the isles,seeking shelter by all the merchandise. "Ohh shiiiit,they have the new monster flavor here,man atleast one thing is going my way tonight". You say as you get on your tippy toes trying to reach the back of the freezer, "SHIT is no one considerate anymore? Who puts drinks at the TOP in the BACK!" "Do you need any help?~ " "..." You spin around quickly to see the source of the voice,you are met with the stranger you met at the show "BACK UP MAN! DO YOU KNOW ME OR SOMETHING?!? SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!". You look towards the counter to seek assistance from the cashier but no one was to be seen and no one was in the store but you too. So you run to the front door and sprint to God knows where but right now anywhere was better then that store.You cut down an alley way and look back to make sure that he wasn't there. Double checking you sigh in relief as you slump on the brick wall behind you, exhausted from all the running "man who would think an alley way would be a safe haven". You say pulling your phone and checking the percentage "shit I just charged you,yet your already dead?" you sigh as your phone fucks you over again,dying even though you just charged it. Clutching your jacket close you put your head down on your knees and close your eyes trying to wait out some time to throw that creep off.The sound of the night life and busy streets from a distance,mixed with the cool fall breeze was so Relaxing. "!" Suddenly your jolted awake by a pair of cold hands quickly gripping you up to your feet and pinning you to the wall. *sniff* *sniff* "Fuck I'm sorry,you just... smell so good!" "YO! you fucking creep get off me!" You yell as you try to push the psycho off of you "your one persistent bastard!". "I'm not a creep I promise...I just...fuck I need this so bad" *CrUnCh-* "...AHHHHHHH!". You let out a gut wrenching scream as your shoulder begins to heat up,gushing blood from your fresh wound. "God you taste better then I imagined!,please don't fight me,I'm not really in the best of moods" stated the stranger as he began to work his tongue into your wound. "HMmm- fuck!" You grit your teeth as tears run down your face. "FUCKING ASSHOLE! WHO DOES SHIT LIKE THIS TO A STRANGER,LET ALONE ANYONE YOU'D KNOW?!?" "..."
"IM TALKING TO YOU DIPSHIT"
"...I'm Jack"
"what?"
"My name is Jack hon"
"did I ask?"
"well you were the one complaining about us being strangers Y/N,so,now we're not"
"...how do you know my name?"
"Don't sweat the little stuff hon,what you need to worry about is how are you gonna survive what I'm gonna do to you~". Jack say panting, tightening his grip on your jacket. "What are you gonna do?" You reply, defensive as defensive can get "i asked, what are YOU GOING TO D-" harsh lips crash in to yours as a slippery muscle invades your mouth,2 more following after it shoving themselves down your throat. "God please I need this NGHHH" . you're swiftly picked up and pinned against the wall with Jack between your legs,his tongues fighting for dominance over your needy throat. "You can't just do whatever you wa-!" *Riiiip* "AH!". Jack ripped your jeans open with his bare hands,leaving your soaking panties exposed to the city air. "i-i still need to get home,why would you do that!" "Who said you were making it home?" Jack teased as he started licking at your wound again. "Fuck! What are you? Some kind of animal?" you cursed as your face became hot in embarrassment,there's no way you were actually liking this...right? "What are YOU?" Replied back jack "You just taste so fucking good I can't even control myself your making me all...hot and ngHhhH~". You begin to feel pressure on your clothed warmth,a bit surprised you peek down and get a view of a 7 inch cock that was still not even fully hard.He began to grind you onto it slowly earning a shlue of moans from you "there's no way your fitting all that inside of me". You gulp as you look back up and are met with jacks glazed over expression intoxicated on your smell."not enough...more,more more".He starts to pick up the pace,neadily rubbing his self between your thighs Lathering them in precum creating friction on your clit,grunting as he desperately tries to get off. "Please please please please i need more...taste.sho.good". *Riiiip* "f-fuck n-not again,god I w-wont have an-anything to w-wear". Jack began massaging your tits,sucking one nipple at a time,his sharp teeth grazing them,sending lighting up your body. "Nghhh~ there's no way I'm enjoying this" you moan out loud, throwing your head back in pure pleasure" "...".Your quickly spun around and your face is pushed against the alley wall. "Jack?" "Shut up...".pulling your panties to the side jack lined his giant cock up against your slit spreading your wetness across it before spitting and inserting two of his fingers inside you. "NghHhhhh~ fuck w-wait I'm not ready" "Mmm looks like your ready to me ".Without warning jack rams into you,all 7 inches "FUCK YOUR TOO BIG I TOLD YOU" "Mine mine mine mine mine mine fuck your all mine". The alley is filled with wet clapping sounds and animalistic panting "You slut I've been watching you for weeks thinking about how tender your flesh would feel between my teeth,how warm your pussy would feel while I pounded into you cuming in you again,and again and again, training you to be my brain dead little whore,your such a little whore,SAY IT!" "IM YOUR LITTLE WHORE" "Mmm good girl,your pussy is mine mine mine". Jack growls out thrusting into you deeper emphasizeing the words "fuck I can't think,your such a sweet girl for me". Grabbing the back of your head Jack pushes it into the wall as he uses his other hand to pull your hips into his,making his cock hit farther into you. "Fuck I need this so bad fuck fuck fuck fuck". Jack throws his head back as his hits became sloppier and his moans become whinier,desperate to cum into you "Please please please please pl- UngHhHhhH~" .You could feel him begin to spill into you and fill you up quickly "f-fuck Jack yo- NGH!" before you could get your sentence you feel a pair of strong arms wrap around your stomach and bring you into them "I'm not done till your thoroughly bred and dripping with my cum from every hole~". Pulling you back onto his cock you feel Jack drape over you like a blanket as he keeps you in place and fucks his load deep inside of you slapping your ass, occasionally leaving red marks in the process "Now that pretty little mouth of yours,open". Jack shoves you down onto the floor and immediately shoves himself down your throat earning a gag out of you "good girls don't gag now do they?". Coos jack as he slaps you and squeezes your cheeks to open up "Now,take all of me and don't make a fuss". Growls jack as he grabs onto your hair and forces you down onto his dick,he didn't care how many tears left your eyes or how many times you choked on his length,he was going to paint your throat with his semen."Mmm looks at me in the eyes bitch" you look up at jack,tears and mascara running down your face,eyebrows knitted as you desperately tried to fit him all in."Man that face...is doing something to me ooh I think I'm gonna empty my balls again" "Grurghllw". Jack stop thrusting into your face and held you head down onto his long length restricting your air and shooting himself down your throat. "Fuuuuck~". Jack let you up for air showing a second of mercy before shoving you onto your back and plunging himself into you again.Your face met his clearly for the first time of the night,you noticed his grey skin and his lack of eyes,this guy really was a monster.Your taken out of your thought as your pussy is ravished by the beast that is on top of you right now,drooling and grunting from all of the pleasure. "I found this ugh~ this is mine unghhH~ fuck,mine~ mine~ mine~<3". He wrapped his hands around your throat tightening his grip and fucking faster and faster between your legs chanting about how your pussy was his and he deserved it.The tighter he grabbed the closer you got to releasing on his cock.You didn't want to admit it but this shit felt fucking amazing."I'm gonna fill you up and make you have my baby's you fucking slut,how does that sound?". Questioned jack as he leant down and licked the side of your face as he filled you up with even more cum.His hips moving slower and his rhythm became non-existent."Fuck" you thought to yourself as your vision focused in and out on the brink of coming and passing out from the blood loss."UngHhh Unghh UNGH FUCK!~" Creaming all over jacks dick you finally pass out hearing a faint "shit" as he pulled out of you and shook his head,almost like he came back from a daze...

You Jult up out of a hospital bed very sore and unable to walk.Julian barges in tears in his eyes as he hugged you harder than Jack when he was breeding you."DAMNIT Y/N I THOUGHT YOU DIED" "I thought I fucking died to man" you said with a half smile on your face trying hard not to move too much. "Good thing is we have the same blood type so I donated to you,they said you were bleeding out?,tf even happened?" Julian questioned with a concerned look on his face. "I can't remember" you slowly spoke out touching the gash on your lower neck and shoulder. All you remember was feeling extremely good in an alley way but you cannot for the life of you remember the source."think I got bit by a wolf er a bear?" "PLS just your luck huh? Well maybe it'll come back when we get home,cmon upsies" cood Julian as he picked you up out of the bed and slowly placed you on your feet. You made your way home from the hospital and immediately went to your room to rest."it's hot as balls" you complained flopping down on your bed and closing your eyes...wait? This isn't what you were wearing that night.You look down and notice you were wearing a stained black hoodie with a little piece of paper inside? You open the paper and read

"Hey I'm sorry about the...everything,the hoodie,I'm gonna need it back,I'm gonna need you back too,I'll come get my belongings when I get them,see ya."
-Ej

...? You were lost,you stripped off the jacket and curled up in your bed "Ej...fucking weirdo" you thought out loud as you slipped into your peaceful slumber