Bob Velseb X Reader

Rec by @GothAngelstyx
Art by: RottenSsoap
Word count: 8625
Tw: Cannibalism, murder, Cnc, Blood kink, Dom, sub, extreme kinks

"Oh boy...". You stared at the skimpy mouse costume your "best friend" picked up for you in your full body mirror. Timidly adjusting your mouse ears the sounds of gossip and teen girl laughter were being drowned out by your heart beating like a drum line. You have no idea why but your best friend, and the rest of her well know clique, decided your dorm would be the best place for them to get ready, give each other back handed compliments, and pre game. You put your arm around your stomach and fiddled with the end of your dress, pulling at it as if it would magically get longer. "Calm down bitchhh" Veronica slurred as she blew banana berry smoke into your face. "You look fuckin sexy babe, don't ruin it with being such a train wreck". She ripped your arm away from your stomach and twirled you around, before grabbing a hand full of your tits and kneading them around like a cat playing with two balls of yarn. "Fuuuuck I wish my tits looked HALF as good as yours~ this is such a wasteee. You don't do anything with them!". You playfully swatted her hands away giggling as she stumbled away to talk to the rest of her friends.
A Couple Years Back
You knew Veronica since you were 4 years old, your mothers were best friends all throughout high school and college and even after college so it made sense that the two of you would be the bestes of buds, and you were. Until the 8th grade. While you were still interested in slender man and and obsessing over creepypasta, Veronica was preoccupied with something else. Boys.
You didn't really get what she liked about them, they were gross, aggressive and hairy. And most of them only wanted you for sex. They were nothing like the ones you were interested in. Those were boys, you liked MEN. Big scary men that would pick you up and fuck you till you were a broken pile of moans and cum. A man that would kill and die for you. You fantasized about the slashers in the horror movies you liked breaking into your classroom and slaughtering everyone before having their way with you. Raw doging in a pool of your classmates blood.

Now I know you may be thinking "those are serial killers and though they may have fucked you, they surely will kill you after". And what I say to that is that was the best part! no fake flattering to get into your pants, their intentions were clear from the beginning. At around the same time Veronica started hanging out with more boys and eventually turned into one of the most popular girls in school. You delve deeper and deeper into true crimes and serial killers, eventually isolating yourself from her and making friends that were into that stuff too. The two of you were still friends, just not as close as before. You didn't know what she was doing at all times, and she didn't know what you were doing neither. It felt like eons since you last talked to eachother and she didn't invite you to hang out with her and her cool crew. The two of you respected the line and went about your different ways...until college apparently.

A Few Hours Earlier

Lifting out the last box from your car, you let out a big exhale stretching out your back in the process. This was your first year in college, although you were a little nervous you were very excited. Excited to leave your toxic high school, your abusive household, and your sociopathic "friends". You reach for the door to enter your dorm building the cool breeze of the air condition halls grazing your skin. But before you could walk in a platform sandal stepped on the front of your shoe and your body was met with another.
"Dude huh?"
A girl with long brunette hair and a white tennis skirt blocked your entrance inside, along with a small group of people who were standing not that far behind her.
"Do you fuckin mind? I just got a pedi and I'm not boutta waste it on your busted ass chucks"
She giggled as her entourage hyped up her joke like it was the funniest thing know to man, shit maybe even animals.
"Uh, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you"
You scrambled to our feet and picked up your now very dented box.
"Well you NEED to see me. Bad bitches are always seen, don't do that shit again"
"I'm sorry, ok?"
You put your head down embarrassed once again, this wasn't really a good start to your great. But you still had the whole rest of your day ahead of you. You weren't  gonna let no Malibu bitch take this away from you. Picking up your box you puffed out your chest and walked confidently  inside after brunette Barbie and her goons left. Still needing to look at your key to find your room number you fumble around in your pockets to get them.
*man I really need to clean my pockets out, this is getting ridiculous...who's yelling this early in the morning? wait. Is it getting closer-*
"IM SO HAPPY I WONT HAVE TO BE ALONE!" A sudden weight was unloaded onto your back as the box with your slasher movie props launched themselves into the air.
"AHHHH!... V?"
"Whatsup slut!".
Planting a big wet kiss on your cheek she embraced you in a warm hug. It felt genuine, like she were actually stressed and seeing you took a load off of her.
"What are you doing here?" you questioned, climbing to your feet and brushing yourself off before grabbing all of your items, inspecting them and stuffing them back into your box once you confirmed they were ok. "I'm clearly stalking you dummy~". She teased, also getting back to her feet. "No really though I'm just as confused as you are" she smiled as the two of you headed back to your dorm.
"I didn't know we applied for the same college"
"Me neither, I didn't think you were interested in anything arts related, I honestly thought you'd be a mortician or something!"
"Shut up"
"What! You fit the bill to a T Y/N, the dark clothes, you're very mysterious, ominously quiettt, and your like super into true crime and all those slasher movies like the terrifierrr". She mocked you in a fake scared tone, buckling her knees and biting her nails.
"To be fair I could say the same bout you, thought you'd be an OF creator or a cam girl"
"Woooow, no way little shy Y/N said that to me! I'm sad you think so less of me". She wiped a fake tear from her eye. "But you wanna know what's even sadder? I'd totes do it to". You giggle as you reach your dorm, turning the knob and letting her in.
"Just as Id expected, total creep vibes"
"whatever! Where is your dorm at anyway since you're shit talking mine so hard. I bet yours look like Barbie got shit faced and vomited everywhere"
"Haha but actually I don't live in a dorm~"
"Off campus housing ?"
"Well not exactly. I'm in a sorority!"
"Jesus, how much of a basic white bitch can you be?"
"Hater! Jealousy is not a cute color on you miss thing"
"Jealous of what? not being able to wear jeans on Wednesday? and if I did I'd get kicked out for violating girl code~". You mockingly put finger quotes on girl code.
"I mean you do kinda have a point-"
"Veronica! I've been looking everywhere for you!".
Mid conversation a brunette with long beautiful locks, a white tennis skirt, a pink tank top and the highest heels you've ever seen came waltzing through your door.
"Oh, Lucia, I didn't know. I was actually talking to my best friend Y/N. Is there a reason you were looking for me?"
*it's her, the girl from this morning. Why tf is she in my room right now?*
"...oh sorry! I was just distracted by your little friends...dorm. What did you say her name was again N-n/Y?"
"Umm, my name is y/n". You quietly spoke up, hating yourself just for being in the same room as her.
"Uh huh...pfttt!" Lucia bursted out laughing giving you the most judgmental look she could, Veronica following up after.
"Why are you so...drab and dark? LMAO and your room is so scary and depressing. You have literal weapons pinned up on your walls, and- OMG! You have a cotton candy machine in here? I mean it fits Halloween perfectly but something's telling me your not doing this ironically". Veronica snickered after adding more of her commentary.
"I know right? I told her their is no way in hell anyone would wanna screw her if THIS is her room. But yknow it's like automatic birth control!" The two girls laughed at your expense as your face heated up in embarrassment.
"It's honestly such a vibe for spooky season tho, say...can we get ready in your room? I wanna arrive to my party fashionably late so we'll camp out at your place for a little. Plus I don't want any bitches copying my costume. You can come too I guess"
"Um I'm not sure if that's a good idea Lucia I-"
"Y-yeah that's fine I guess".
You look at Veronica who had a slightly pityfull look on her face. You hated it, you got it, you were a shy little freak who everyone picked on for liking scary shit. You could live with that. And you could even live with the fact that since Veronica became popular she wouldn't even be seen talking to you, Let alone be in the same room with you and would often bully you so she could fit in. But what you couldn't deal with were those eyes. The eyes everyone gave you when they witnessed the cruel treatment others would subject to you. Instead of helping they would stare at you, eyes full of apology and pity. stop staring at me. STOP FUCKING STARING AT ME!