Brahms Heelshire X Reader

Tw: MSub, FDom, orgasm denial, size difference, breath play, praise kink, edging, degradation, stepping on, light bdsm

I wasn't sure how to write anything about Brahms seeing as he isn't mentioned or seen in the second movie whatsoever so I had absolutely nothing to go by. So I basically rewritten it and subbed Greta in with y/n. Even if you haven't seen the movie (I recommend watching it before reading this) you should enjoy this smut. I'll retell the movie a little but I won't get into too much detail because I don't want to write a whole movie script. Have fun :)

Mr and Mrs heelshire were an odd couple to say the least. When you first arrived to the house it honestly took your breath. Filling you with nostalgia and wonder as you looked at the overwhelmingly beautiful castle. Having a brief conversation with the taxi guy about putting your bags inside, you thanked him and made your way to the entrance. You entered and were immediately introduced to the grocery guy who later revealed himself to be Malcom.

He was quick on his feet and quite charming, you also appreciated the fact that he'd worked there longer than you so you had a chance to get the insider scoop before facing the music. Asking about the heelshires you helped Malcom put the food away
"So..."
You trailed on, placing the bread in the bread compartment.
"How is this Brahms❔ is he troublesome."
"To be fair all kids are a little bit of a handful but Brahms is a genuinely well mannered kid"
"That's good to hear. I was worried about disciplining him and stuff while his parents aren't here"
"Well he is a little...strange, but I'm not quite sure how to explain it really- oh look."
Out of the corner of your eye a frail woman in a pink sweater entered your peripheral.
"Mrs.Heelshire. It's so nice to finally meet you-
"Hmm...where are your shoes❔"
"Oh. Um. I just figured"
"Go put them on."
"Yes ma'am."

Practically running to the main area, you frantically searched for your shoes. Embarrassed at the fact you did such an embarrassing thing.
"Brahms is very excited to meet you Ms.L/N. He's never met an American before."
"Well I'm very excited to meet him... too...??? I was sure I left them right here."
"Pardon?"
"My shoes. I left them at the door and they've gone missing"
"...they'll turn up, it's Brahms. He can be quiet playful"
"I'm assuming you brought other shoe?"
"Uh- yesss."
Reaching in your suitcase you grabbed a pair off the top and briskly slid them on.
"Hurry up. We've kept them waiting long enough"
Complained the older woman rolling her eyes in annoyance.

Following her upstairs Mrs Heelshire stopped at a opened door where a faint deeper voice could already be heard inside. An older gentleman was crouched down in front of a burgundy chair seemingly talking to someone.

"Daddy." Called out Mrs.Heelshire causing the older man to rise from his previous position.
"Ms.Y/N allow me to introduce Mr.Heelshire"
"Ms.Y/N"
Nodding to you you nodded back at him with a warm smile before Mrs.Heelshire started talking again.
"And this..."
Motioning to a fair skinned porcelain doll with brown hair in a bow tie, a white button up, a blazer, some shorts, dark knee socks and cute little shoes she paused for a second.
"...is our son Brahms."
Taken aback, you didn't expect Mrs.Heelshire to be the comical type. Laughing a little at the obvious joke she told, your laughter quickly ceased as you realized...she wasn't laughing with you. Neither was he.