𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚.

Zhongli POV:

"osmanthus wine tastes the same as I remember, but where are those who share the memory?"

Zhongli sighed before he started doing his work again. it has been a while since he last heard anything from his old friend. the (Element) Goddess to be specific.

after the Archon war, [Name] wasn't seen again. but Zhongli was sure that he had felt her presence. some rumoured that the Archon was dead, whilst some rumoured she has already been awoke and was living among the mortals.

"i guess its time for me to visit some places, huh? never thought I would go anywhere expect for Liyue or Monstadt. guess some things needs to be changed." he said to himself.

"where are you planning to go? can you take me with you?!" A more excited voice spoke. 'ah, It's Director Hu.'

"oh, it's you Director. im afraid I can't take you with me. my plan is to search for some old friend of mine- who is from [Region Name], even though im going to Monstadt first. i can't let you to be with me. please pardon my rudeness" he said while smiling. he hadn't realized that he was talking loudly.

Hu Tao's eyes sparkled.

"i want to meet them too! you never tell me anything about yourself nor anything about your life! you're always so secretive! anddd, if that "someone" is your close friend, then I wanna ask them about you! hehe."

Hu Tao's words took him off-guard(help?)for a moment. the way she said "hehe" was similar to his old friend.

'on second thought, they really are similar if we are talking about personalities.' he said to himself. (Yes we a little bit silly goofy)

"eh, I guess you can come with me, but please keep it in your mind that we are searching for her. im not sure where can she be. is it alright with you Director?"

Hu Tao didn't even give it a second thought. "OF COURSE! Let's start preparing! I want to meet with your friend soon as possible!!" Zhongli sighed. 'she didn't even listen to me did she?'

English. Is. Not. My. First. Language.
I. Have. No. Idea. How. Did. I. Wrote. This.

372 words(?)