𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

got keqinq on 80ish pity. yelan. just why. (nvm i have Zhongli and C1 childe now.)
like seriously my school started&im so bored rn.
oh and also,
fontaine is gorgeous.

"talking"
'thinking'
-------------------

--'hello, can you hear me? i have a message, a message from the stars. hello, hello!'--

-------------------

'[Name] POV:'

"u-uh, Ei was it, yeah? no need to be so formal- you can stop bowing..." i said while sweat-drooping... seriously... i need to get used to these kinds of treatments i guess...

Makoto chuckled. "no need to get so nervous around her Ei, she told me that i did not need to be formal. i'd guess that 'rule' applies to her too, yes [Name]?"

...
oh, she's asking me??

"yeah, of course! there's no need to be so formal. *mumbles* it actually makes me feel kind of uncomfortable...- but whatever, you can call me [Name], Ei! nice to meet you!"

"uh... i-it's nice to meet you too... [Name]. im honored."

-------------------
*time skip to a few weeks instead of fillers.*
-------------------

it has been a few weeks since i basically got isekai'd to Genshin in the old times. i met Ei and Makoto's friends, -which are the ones we've seen before in the cutscenes- everyone was pretty nice to me.

since there doesn't seem to be a way of going back to my world, i've been trying to get used to here. the old Inazuma isn't that different than the current one, but there were changes- obviously.

like the main city. i was used to the in-game one, so it was kinda shocking to see it that different.

also, i've been thinking. since there isn't really a year or a calendar like thing in genshin, how will i guess when the Archon war is going to start? the Khaneri'ah's fall too. i want to mess up with the storyline a bit, to see if most of the things could've been better or not. for example, Makoto's death, Yaksha's perishing, Rukkadevatha's sacrifice and Kabukimono's betrayals.

...

...am i even going to see those? how will i continue living in the old Teyvat, where the gods are slaughtering people for fun? this isn't the genshin i know anymore. i shouldn't forget about it.

'just think, Zhongli isn't the Zhongli i knew of, he is now Morax. the ruthless, cold and unforgiving Morax. or Nahida -more like Kusanali- is Rukkadevatha. Venti doesn't have a human form yet, and his friend is alive.'

just thinking about all these things make me really worried.

'since i am the Goddness of time, does that mean i'll take part in the Archon War..? if i win, will i replace one of the 7 Archons? or, will i be able to see that happening? will i live long enough?'

god damnit man... these thoughts are making me feel annoyed...

'Ei POV:'
i was taking a stroll in the palace's garden when i saw [Name] thinking to herself. she looked deep in thought.

'i wonder what's she talking about that deeply. should i ask her-'

"AGHHH THESE THOUGHTS ARE MAKING ME SICKK!!!"

...

'yeah, i probably shouldn't-'

(that was me trying to be funny ignore it pls)