𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

have y'all. HAVE Y'ALL WATCHED THE FNAF MOVIE?

"talking"
'thinking'
———————————————————

—–‘you’re such a strange girl. i think you come from another world.

you’re such a strange girl. i really don’t understand a word.’—–
———————————————————

'𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙑:'

go, go! and be quick! don't make the guest of her excellency wait! you, there! carry these boxes!

uh, w-where's the last box?!

y-your excellency! where should we put these boxes?!

‘...why is everyone stressing over the trip this much..? it's just a basic ship...i say while looking around. everyone, and i mean everyone seemed excited and quick to do their jobs.

soo uh... i have a lot to explain don't i?
first of all, i managed to convince Ei to let me go overseas! ...i had to ask Makoto of course. let me tell you, she was NOT happy. that was scary as hell. just think of a cinnamon roll that's so cute and innocent! then bom, she suddenly goes:

               n o. you won't leave.

yeah. i believe you understand what i mean.

i managed to convince every one of them to let me go by saying i'll find a way to communicate with them.

i was thinking... where should i go first? i've thought of Monstadt, but it's still ruled by the old god that i do not remember the name of. so that means The Nameless Bard is alive/ will be alive by the time i get there. should i try saving him? that would cost Venti's character development, yes, but i'll be able to save him from a trauma. and i really wanna make some changes.

about Sumeru, Rukkhadevatha is still there, so i really wanna see her. but there's the chance of forbidden knowlege issue happening around there. the timeline is still not clear. i still don't know when will the catalysm happen.

it seems like Liyue or Fontaine will be the safest option for me as we don't know what Natlan and Snezhnaya is like.

Should i go to Fontaine? i really want to see how the old Fontaine looks like- ESPECIALLY LYNEY-ehm. *clears throat* nothing. to think about it, i only know the Hydro Archon from the leaks.

she had short white hair if im not mistaken, and her outfit was mainly blue colored- obviously. but i remember her eyes. her eyes had water droplets and their colors were slightly different in each one.

and Liyue... now, that's my best opinion if we think with information. i basically know the whole lore of it, from Yakshas to Guizhong. but... wouldn't that be too unfair? it'd basically be cheating. i guess i should decide when i arrive at our destination?