𝘰𝘯𝘦.

"talking"
'thinking'
-------------------

--'look at stars in the big black ink. tell me what you feel and tell me what you think. is it cold inside? is it cold out?'--

-------------------

'[Name] POV:'

'am I dying? and without getting Wanderer? are u serious..?'

ah. yes. what a great way to start a book. 'but how did we even got here?' you may ask. let me explain:

10 MINUTES BEFORE THE 'START'=

'just one more ten pull and then you are coming home Scara...' you said to yourself. you couldn't miss the chance to get Wanderer! like, have you seen his skill? HE CAN FLY?! you NEEDED him. it wasn't a request. you were at the right pity too!!

'come on... lust let me finish these commissions and i'll be able to get him-'
You started at your screen in disbelief.

...

'ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS?! ESCORT THE BALOON? THAT COMMISSION?'

'stay calm [Name]. stay. calm.' you said to yourself.

'let's just get this over with.'
as you started to do the commission, you started feeling weird.

like... something bad was about to happen to you. but you brushed it off because why not? it was probably your anxiety trying to stress you. just when you were about to finish the commission, you felt yourself shaking.

'damn am I that excited for Wanderer that I started to shake? that was a good one not gonna lie. wait...' you realized the shaking one wasn't you, but the ground. '...what?' then everything clicked together.

Earthquake.

-Time skip-

'ahh... im dying aren't i...?'

you thought to yourself while getting crushed by remainings of your building.

'earthquake.'

you knew your country was one of the countries that Earthquakes happens pretty often, but you weren't expecting to die by it.

'is Mom and Dad okay I wonder... and my cat...' (ignore it if u don't have a cat)

'i got no time to say goodbye to anyone... i wasn't able to do anything. i couldn't even get Wanderer.'

tears started to form in your eyes.

'if that's it, then be it, atleast im gonna die young and pretty.. heh.'

your eyes started to close, and you felt yourself getting lighter and lighter.

'so this is what dying feels like? eh, not bad i guess.'

last thing you saw before dying was a white haired woman walking up to you.

FUN FACTS !!

• wanna try to guess who's the white haired woman?

•there's no more facts for this chapter.

ACHIEVEMENTS!

•there's none for this chapter.

-end of chapter.-

(A/N): Did you guys like the start? I tried to be more original because in other isekai books, you always die by Truck-kun or smth. I hope you guys liked it! I got the idea from the Earthquake that happened in Turkiye and Syria. For anyone living in one of these countries, I hope everyone you know is safe! Andd Author is out!

-484 words.-