1

Authors Note:  I am so excited for this book!  Did anyone ask for a Lance Stroll/Pierre Gasly/ OC Female Character Story? No. Please comment your thoughts and vote! Next Chapter will be up Monday!

The sound of running water was a little too close for comfort. She was only supposed to be dropping off some dry cleaning. She panicked thinking that her new boss may be in the shower without any idea that she was in the room with him.

All of a sudden, steam poured out of the massive glass-enclosed shower. Rose held back a yelp of panic and tossed the fresh bag of dry cleaning onto the hook on the back of the bathroom door.

She quickly turned to leave, when she was distracted by a dark-haired man who was absolutely stark naked in front of her, his rather firm buttcheeks still glistening from the shower. He let out a sigh as he picked up the towel from the hook and started to towel off.

"Shit." she said a little too loudly. Immediately she slapped her hand over her mouth.

He was finishing drying off his hair when he spun around and made eye contact with Rose. He looked at her unblinkingly as he wrapped the towel around his waist. Only revealing his toned chest and abs. Rose blushed and looked away quickly.

She looked up at the man's face for a moment, and she froze in place when the realization hit her. Rose was face to face with Lance Stroll, her new boss's son and a professional formula 1 driver.

With the water still dripping off his toned body, he half laughed "Doesn't the help knock anymore?" he said sarcastically as his eyes narrowed on Rose's. With his eyebrows raising ever so slightly.

"I was told no one was home." She said quickly to try to explain herself, taking a step back.

"My dad will really hire anyone nowadays." He laughed as he rolled his eyes, gesturing to her sweatshirt, shorts, and messy bun.

Rose's face twisted, she had spent the entire morning working hard to get this party ready. Eleanor had needed help getting the drycleaning to Lawrence, which Rose was asked to do last minute. Rose decided to not turn down her new bosses last minute call for help and left the house with her shorts, sweatshirt and a hair mask still in her hair. Because she was told she wouldn't run into anyone and it would be just a quick drop off and run. Rosemary made sure before leaving so she could avoid any run-in's with other humans. However, she apparently wasn't that lucky.

"Excuse me?" is all she could muster. Her voice dripped with disgust. Who the hell does this guy think he is, I'm just helping out and he's pointing out issues with my appearance. Rose thought as she took a step backwards to the door.

"My father's party will be starting soon. Best you should leave. I'll talk to Eleanor and her new assistant Rosemary about your job future..." He trailed off as he opened the door and started to lead Rose out of the bathroom.

"Excuse me," She said again as her eyebrows got even higher on her face. She challenged him as she swung around to face him, and took a step closer towards him. She was a little too close to him, she looked up at him, he was staring down at her, and his eyes darkened slightly at her challenge. Rose took a step back when she felt the heat from his eyes. As she did, she noticed a bit of a spark in his eyes. He's enjoying this a little bit too much, she thought briefly.

"You heard me, this is super unprofessional. You should leave before I fire you right here and now. I know he just hired a new assistant. Don't make my dad have to hire two new personal staff in the same month." He said as he stepped towards her, causing her to back out of the bathroom and then he slammed the door in her face.