6

Authors Note: Apologies for the delay! Enjoy! Next chapter is all ready for Sunday! 

Rose quickly hurried back to the hotel after finding her dress. The door to her hotel swung open and she was still surprised by the view from the window of her room. She flew into the shower and dried her hair. She put her makeup on and curled her hair, pinning it to one side. Rose put on her dress and a pair of heels she had luckily packed. She fluffed her hair carefully, but quickly as she flew out the door.

She stepped out into the hallway and made her way to the elevator. She did not want to be late to the lobby to meet Eleanor and Mr. Stroll. She pressed the elevator button and waited for a second. As the elevator doors opened she did everything she could to stop her eyes from rolling.

"Of course it's him." She muttered to herself as she stepped into the elevator.

"Hello." Pierre greeted her with a smirk, his green eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Hi." Rose responded simply. She turned to face the elevator door. She could feel his eyes on her as she stared ahead.

"You look stunning." He said, as he turned his head to look at her.

"Thanks." Rose said, staring ahead still.

He took a step towards her. Rose could feel his presence. She turned her head to look at him. His green eyes were enchanting. Her breath caught in her throat. The power of this man, she thought in her head.

"May I help you?" She said as she turned to face him fully. She smirked ever so slightly.

He must have noticed her face. A sly grin spread across his face, and he took the smallest step closer to her. They were now inches apart. Rose took a step back to give a bit more space, but she stepped back into the wall of the elevator; she stumbled ever so slightly.

Pierre grabbed her shoulder to steady her. "Woah there." He chuckled.

Rose's face flushed at his touch. "Thanks." She smiled and looked to the ground.

"Look, we have gotten off on the wrong foot." Pierre said, his hand still lingering on her shoulder.

"Have we now?" Rose's eyes widened and eyebrows rose.

"I made a rude comment, and you were right to call me out the way that you did." He said.

Rose blinked a couple of times, shocked that he was owning his behavior.

"I want to apologize. I'm sorry for making that comment about you sleeping with Lance, I know it's not true..." He trailed off and paused. "Well, now I know." He added with a smirk. "Plus you're way out of his league." He laughed quietly to himself as he faced the elevator doors.

Rose's cheeks turned an even darker shade of red. "Don't be so hard on Lance, he's been nothing but kind to me." She said. "Well not the first day we met, but that's a whole other story." She added with a giggle.

Pierre looked at her and laughed. "I did hear about that." He smirked.

The look in his eyes made the butterflies in her stomach go crazy.

"I hope to see you tonight." He said with a genuine smile that spread across his face.

"You will, but alas, I'm working." Rose replied and took a small curtesy, even she wasn't sure why she did that. She internally sighed at her own awkwardness.

"But the good news is I will get to see you again." His eyes twinkled.

He reached up and brushed under her eye. "An eyelash." He said as he held it up. "Make a wish." He smiled.