15

Rose returned from the paddock and was in a hurry running around her hotel room. She pulled out a short emerald green slip dress. She was thankful she managed to pack a dress for the occasion, just in case she had an opportunity to go out. A hope come true.

Rose quickly put the dress on. It clung to her figure in all the right places. She did her makeup and hair with just enough time to spare to get to the lobby, and meet Lance and Gwen who were going to the after-party. Pierre was already on his way with a large entourage of people. She threw a leather jacket on as the elevator opened to take her down, it was a chilly night.

The elevator doors opened, and she stepped out and saw Lance and Gwen.

"Girl you look incredible," Gwen complimented her right away.

"You as well Gwen. No way I can compete with an actual model," Rose responded. She looked at Lance for a moment. He looked at her, opened his mouth like he was going to say something, then decided against it.

"Car is here," he said simply and headed out the door.

He held the door of the sleek black car like a gentleman for the two girls, as Rose passed Lance she quietly whispered "Thanks, I appreciate the night out."

Lance nodded in acknowledgement, and the two quickly slid in. Rose was by the window, leaving Gwen in the middle seat to try and cuddle with Lance.

The ride was oddly silent as the car pulled up to the club, Gwen and Lance got out their door, and Rose was able to get out the far door and sneak around the back of the car, to keep a low profile.

When inside the club, Rose immediately started looking for Pierre. She found him standing with Charles Leclerc, Lance and Gwen followed Rose to the bar.

As Rose approached, Pierre took a couple of steps toward her. He wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her on the lips. Causing Rose's cheeks to blush. She looked to Charles, who was waiting for Pierre to rejoin his conversation.

"Well if it isn't the girl I have heard a lot about," Charles quipped, smiling at Rose.

"She's a big fan of yours Charles!" Lance piped up from the bar. Causing Gwen to snap her head in his direction.

Rose blushed. "He's not wrong, I've been a Ferrari fan since I was a little girl. Thanks to my Mom," she giggled slightly at admitting this. Rose was shocked Lance remembered their conversation on the plane.

Pierre nodded, "Fair enough, let's get you a drink." He turned his attention to the bartender. "She'll take a gin and tonic, but make it a double," he smiled at Rose.

Rose returned the smile, happy that Pierre remembered her drink order. Rose accepted the drink from the bartender and took a sip. The strength of the double shot of gin rushed through her veins.

She looked at Pierre and his eyes twinkled. He took her hand, and said goodbye to Charles, Gwen and Lance. He then led Rose to the dance floor.

Rose's heartbeat quickened as the crowd closed in around them. Somehow the dancefloor felt more private than sitting at a table in the VIP section. There was an air of anonymity when everyone around them was also pressed together and dancing. The number of eyes on them was at least reduced.

Pierre wasted no time and wrapped his hand around her waist. He pulled her closer to him so that his right hip pressed into her right hip. Her free hand wrapped around him and landed on his back, she could feel all of his back muscles tense and relax as his body moved to the music.

She held her drink in her free hand, just hoping she wouldn't spill it on the crowded dance floor. Rose looked into Pierre's eyes as the music tempo increased. Pierre grinned back and started swaying even faster. Their hips pressed together, and their hands explored each other's backs.